Options   View topic - Emma Watson - The Bling Ring

Board index  >  Movie Set Addresses and Filming Locations  >  Add / Request a 'Via Venue' Address

Post a reply
Emma Watson - The Bling Ring

Emma Watson - The Bling Ring
by sfg » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:52 pm
I'm dying to write her so yeah xD
I've been surfing around for a bit, but I only managed to find out that it's supposed to start in the spring. In Los Angeles. So I would appreciate if anyone with IMDBPro could check if there's any address xD
Thanks in advantage :)

Re: Emma Watson - The Bling Ring
by laurene llorente » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:38 am
Hello,
it would also mean a lot if somebody could send me the adresse of ''The Bling Ring'' by private message , please :) :D

by KimVN » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:30 am
yeah, me too !!!! I've been searching much for the address, but still. Can someone send me the address by personal message too ?
Thanks in advance......very much ! {??} {??} {??}

by superletterfan » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:02 am
i am searching the address as well, only know it's going to be filming in LA...

by jackofaces » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:06 pm
People on here will likely let everyone know the address once they write to the address themselves and tell their friends and they write. Then once all their mail is arriving first yours can be sent to them. :roll:

People on here that think people share addresses are stupider then the ones that believe the Taylor Shift email autographs are real. :lol:

by marksautographs » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:53 pm
I don't think there is an address yet. It is too early.

by Dammit_ » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:32 pm
marksautographs wrote:I don't think there is an address yet. It is too early.

Agree {up}

by joe316 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:24 am
There likely is an address since Emma Watson posted on her Facebook that they are now filming the movie.

by newkax » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:41 pm
If somebody find the adress, please PM. I canĀ“t find anything. :-(

by Mephisto » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:50 am
Hi,
Could someone please mail me the adress to?
Will try it!
Thanks!

by hanahermione » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:20 pm
Has anyone found the address for the film yet? I only have the production studio's address.

Thanks!

by bend_to_squares » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:59 am
this address is very easy to find everyone.

by AzkabanPrisoner » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:22 pm
*comment written by mistake*

by RYAN-J » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:41 pm
If you think it the right one, WHY are you posting it here? Did you not see what happened with the Les Miserables VV address? It got bombarded with literally hundreds of letters and now everyone is just getting SFM pre-prints. :neutral:

by posting VV addresses here for literally THOUSANDS of people to see, this pretty much kills your chance of even getting a reply, let alone a RTS, because either the office will toss them or by some slim chance actually give them to Emma, who will probably pass them to her management and have them send out her standard pre-prints. :neutral:

RYAN-J 8)

by bend_to_squares » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:48 pm
RYAN-J wrote:If you think it the right one, WHY are you posting it here? Did you not see what happened with the Les Miserables VV address? It got bombarded with literally hundreds of letters and now everyone is just getting SFM pre-prints. :neutral:

by posting VV addresses here for literally THOUSANDS of people to see, this pretty much kills your chance of even getting a reply, let alone a RTS, because either the office will toss them or by some slim chance actually give them to Emma, who will probably pass them to her management and have them send out her standard pre-prints. :neutral:

RYAN-J 8)

that isn't the address anyway Ryan so don't worry :)

Next