List of Singers/Bands Known to Sign Via Venue

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
autocollectorofoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: List of Singers/Bands Known to Sign Via Venue

Post by autocollectorofoz »

dancingirl1 wrote:
autocollectorofoz wrote: Due to this I will be ignoring your posts and any 'info' you provide.
Well i wont with you because I wont allow you to say things that arent true in reguards to autographs. Think what you want by the way.
I have said nothing UNTRUE in reguards to autographs - this is just a list compiled from feedback provided by forum members of people that are known to sign VV because they have had success.

If you wish to debate authenticity issues or state a person sends out secretarial autographs in any way at all, please take that topic to the thread that deals with that.
Last edited by autocollectorofoz on Thu May 19, 2011 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

autocollectorofoz wrote:This list is for current signers - please only mention people to add to the list you have had recent success with ie: in the past 12- 18 months as they may no longer sign. When did you have success with the other artisits you named?

IE: I had success with Taylor Swift in Feb 2010 but she is no longer signing VV also Katy Perry signed VV in 2009 but there has been no reported success on her current tour!
I'm sorry. I was just trying to help.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
autocollectorofoz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autocollectorofoz »

Tabby wrote:
autocollectorofoz wrote:This list is for current signers - please only mention people to add to the list you have had recent success with ie: in the past 12- 18 months as they may no longer sign. When did you have success with the other artisits you named?

IE: I had success with Taylor Swift in Feb 2010 but she is no longer signing VV also Katy Perry signed VV in 2009 but there has been no reported success on her current tour!
I'm sorry. I was just trying to help.
No need to apologise - just as the first post says lets try to keep this as current as possible as the signing habits change tour to tour for so many while others are consistent VV signers.
caroline123456789
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caroline123456789 »

Does anyone know if the gang on the American idol tour signs?
wanabepopstar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wanabepopstar »

Hi, anyone know if westlife (band) sign via venue?

Total number of autographs collected: 71
Most recent: Maggie Smith, Nikki Reed, Jim Broadbent
Most wanted: Robert Pattinson, Kirsten Stewart, Westlife, Hillarie Burton, Michael buble
Check out my website: http://www.autographland.webs.com
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

Thanks 4 creating this post autocollectorofoz and only singer I have had success within the time period you provided is Kylie Minogue
My 1st success of her's so far is from the Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, NV. The address is
3570 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
U.S.A(only add this if you are mailing outside the country)

Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
1st person I ever recieved: Ray Harryhausen in '92
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.
Scientists I've met more than once: Dr. Jack Horner, Dr. Peter Dodson

Dream Match
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

Here is another singer I had success obtaining, Rihanna

I believe this was obtained at either one of the following places:
Palace of Auburn Hills near Detroit, Michigan sent 6/3/11
United Center in Chicago, Illinois sent 6-3-11
Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota sent 6-4-11

Received back success 6/20/11
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.

Dream Match
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

I'll try this post again and hope its in the right spot this time!

The original list from 2006 had Backstreet Boys down as signing via venue, but since its 5 years later has anyone had any recent successes? They're on tour with New Kids on the Block right now and I am probably going to try via Target Center in MN (for both groups), but I just wanted to know if anyone has gotten anything within the last year.

And I know this is off topic, but I saw the show in Chicago and it was awesome! I'm going again to the Minneapolis show and possibly to the after-party so I'm hoping to attempt to get some IP autos! :D

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

So is Britney Spears a {up} or a {down} when it comes to via venue, by the debate on here I am not sure. However, if autocollectorofoz say she signs then I'll take her word 4 it. However, until I get a success from her I am not going to send a poster I got from this magazine I have of her.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12

Dream Match
Aidan25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aidan25 »

Do Iron Maiden sign VV?
Latest Success: John Deacon
Recently Sent: Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United, Brian May, Christiano Ronaldo, Green Day, Chelsea FC
Received: http://aidanautographs.webs.com/ (And being updated often)
Most Wanted: Jimmy Page, AC/DC (Fully Signed By Band), The Rolling Stones, Zakk Wylde, Eric Clapton, Metallica(I Would Rather Get These TTM If You Wish To PM Me The Addresses For These)
PM me for addys!