Lady Gaga VV Question?

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
LittleMon11597
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lady Gaga VV Question?

Post by LittleMon11597 »

:lol: :? I am a huge little monster! I sent a letter to Lady Gaga via the Pepsi Center in Denver CO yesterday (7/22) and wrote on the envelope please hold un til 7/28, the day she is performing. In the envelope, I unclude a SASE, a long letter to her, anda picture for her to sign. I verified that the Pepsi Center DOES pass on fanmail. What do you think my chances are of getting something back are?

Thanks so much!
LittleMon11597

Contents of Envelope Sent (Sase, Letter, Picture for Gaga to sign): Image

Envelope: Image

P.S. I dont know if I put this in the right category on the fourms...so sorry if I didnt!
RENTHEAD FOREVER!
Autograph Collecter Since:
Late 2008
Latest Attemps: Lady Gaga VV, Gene Wilder, Paris Themmen
Latest Successes: n/a
IP Successes: Emily Osment
Most Wanted: Lady Gaga, Johnny Depp, Lady Gaga, Lady Gaga, Mia Wasikowska, LADY GAGA, Anthony Rapp, Adam Pascal, RENEE ELISE GOLDSBERRY, (I Know It Isn't Possible but...) JONATHON LARSON, Kristen Chenoweth, Cast of gLee, Stephen Schwartz
homestead58
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lady Gaga VV Question?

Post by homestead58 »

I am a HUGE little monster as well, and I wrote to her via the Toyota Center for her concert on the 25th of this month. I also verified that that venue passes on fanmail, but it all depends on if her stage manager or whomever passes them along to her. Via venue is a tricky thing sometimes, so I'm not trying to get my hopes up, therefore, I'd say it's probably a 50/50 chance. Good luck!!!! :)

Emily
** Click here to see my autograph collection!
justagirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by justagirl »

I have no idea what the chances are, but it never hurts to try. I wrote to her at the Ford Center for her 7/20 show. Here's to hoping that at least one of us gets something back! Good luck!!!!
Autographs Received TTM: Chelsea Handler, Jack McBrayer, The Office Cast (PP), Jorge Garcia, Yunjin Kim, Michael Emerson, Amanda Seyfried, Three Days Grace, Cage the Elephant, Pawn Stars Cast, Betty White, Ozzy Osbourne, Helena Bonham Carter
Autographs Received IP: Slash, Conan O'Brien, Tom Morello, Goo Goo Dolls, Switchfoot, Third Eye Blind, Jane Goodall, Ray Rice (NFL), Vitamin C, Mike Super
Waiting For: No Doubt, John Krasinski, Mike Judge, Kathy Najimy, Steve Carell, Stone Temple Pilots, Lady Gaga, Michael C. Hall
bmullin1835
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bmullin1835 »

I too happen to be a hugh Lady Gaga fan as well. I got tickets to see her in concert at the UCF Arena in Orlando back in January of this year and I had great time. I finally wrote a fan letter to her as well back in April sending a SASE along with the Monster Tour program that I bought when I was at her concert. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that I do hear back from her sometime before the end of the year! ;-)
LittleMon11597
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LittleMon11597 »

I hope I get something too! And thanks for all of the good lucks!
RENTHEAD FOREVER!
Autograph Collecter Since:
Late 2008
Latest Attemps: Lady Gaga VV, Gene Wilder, Paris Themmen
Latest Successes: n/a
IP Successes: Emily Osment
Most Wanted: Lady Gaga, Johnny Depp, Lady Gaga, Lady Gaga, Mia Wasikowska, LADY GAGA, Anthony Rapp, Adam Pascal, RENEE ELISE GOLDSBERRY, (I Know It Isn't Possible but...) JONATHON LARSON, Kristen Chenoweth, Cast of gLee, Stephen Schwartz
-D-O-M-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -D-O-M- »

Good Luck! Your chances are quite low, but still worth trying. I wrote to her twice via venue and never got anything back :(

Favourite Success: Selena Gomez (In person), Britney Spears (VV), Amanda Seyfried, Christina Aguilera, Dakota Fanning, Corbin Bleu (VV), Leighton Meester, Drew Seeley, Kim Kardashian, Kristin Chenoweth (VV)
Most Wanted: Demi Lovato, Lady Gaga, Glee Cast, Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Rihanna
Waiting: Robert Pattinson, Zac Efron, Demi Lovato, Lily Allen, Paris Hilton, Lady Gaga (VV), Cory Monteith, Selena Gomez (VV) x2, Demi Lovato (VV), Daniel Radcliffe (VV)
homestead58
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by homestead58 »

-D-O-M- wrote:Good Luck! Your chances are quite low, but still worth trying. I wrote to her twice via venue and never got anything back :(
Dang it! :( Okay, thanks for your input. I won't be as heartbroken now if it doesn't arrive.

Emily
** Click here to see my autograph collection!
stephj32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stephj32 »

i'm alos a HUGE little monster!! I saw her in concert July 2nd and I wrote to her a few days after to a show of hers that I believe was on the 14th. I still haven't heard back but I hope I hear back soon! Good Luck!!
Most Wanted: Carrie Underwood, Lady Gaga, Leonardo DiCaprio, Al Pacino, Ray Liotta, Derek Jeter, Lil Wayne, Celine Dion, Beyonce.

My website www.freewebs.com/stephsautographs
indymovieman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by indymovieman »

I sent to her via venue back in January when she performed @ Purdue. I made a phone call to the box office and they informed me any fanmail they get will be passed on to Lady Gaga. Since Purdue's Elliott Hall of Music was a smaller venue, I thought I might have a better chance. That was January....and I've received nothing back...so I've pretty much given up hope on that one.

Hope you have better luck than I did!
"Whatever you do, do it with passion!"
cdcplaya

Post by cdcplaya »

Ive sent 3..one most recently to her Msg Concerts in NY..I think the mail is being passed on and all but I don't think shes getting it from her ppl. The first 2 I never got back and Im sure the same will occur again.
Favorite VV Success: Chris Pine
Favorite Agency Sucess: Christian Bale
Favorite IP Success: Johnny Depp

My Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/chris.autograph

If Anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me!