Saoirse Ronan

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Saoirse Ronan

Post by Morphindel »

So annoyingly I just found out Saoirse is filming an adaptation of the novel Brooklyn in Ireland, meaning if I knew the filming location i'd get an easy and quick VV success from her. Unfortunately no-one knows it and it isn't listed here, and they finish filming tomorrow. BUT they are filming the rest of it in Canada, so if there is anyone who knows how to find the location for that in a week or two I'd be really grateful.

How do people even get the VV addresses? I am surprised how tricky it is. I found the street names in Ireland she is filming in but not the location address itself.
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Saoirse Ronan

Post by Morphindel »

So it seems the shoot will be moving to Montreal for 4 weeks. I also managed to find that it is being co-produced by Item 7 Inc. a Canadian production company. Any reason to think sending it there would manage to reach the VV address?
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
Thescoobygang
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Thescoobygang »

Hello, I've been trying to get a valid fan mail address for a while now. I'm not really sure how vv works, but I've found this:

"The script was developed by BBC Films, the public broadcaster's movie-making unit. The co-producers are Parallel Films in Ireland and Item 7 in Canada.
The movie is set to shoot for three weeks in Ireland before moving in mid-April to Montreal for four weeks.
BBC Films, Telefilm Canada, Ingenious, the Irish Film Board, British Film Institute and SODEC present the Wildgaze Films/Finola Dwyer Productions/Parallel Films/Item 7 co-production.
Hanway Films is handling international sales, and Lionsgate will release the movie in the U.K. while Mongrel will roll it out in Canada.
Producers are Finola Dwyer and Amanda Posey, whose credits include An Education."

I sent an email to Item 7 Inc. a week ago or so asking, but I'm still waiting for a reply, I'm gonna try to get more information with the companies and/or people listed above via email or phone 'cause I'm not in the States and I really need to know for sure it'll be delivered.

I'll keep you updated! I'll appreciate any type information. A letter may take around 10 business days to be deliver internationally, so I'm trying to get all the pieces together before it's too late.

Thank you.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Thescoobygang wrote:Hello, I've been trying to get a valid fan mail address for a while now. I'm not really sure how vv works, but I've found this:

"The script was developed by BBC Films, the public broadcaster's movie-making unit. The co-producers are Parallel Films in Ireland and Item 7 in Canada.
The movie is set to shoot for three weeks in Ireland before moving in mid-April to Montreal for four weeks.
BBC Films, Telefilm Canada, Ingenious, the Irish Film Board, British Film Institute and SODEC present the Wildgaze Films/Finola Dwyer Productions/Parallel Films/Item 7 co-production.
Hanway Films is handling international sales, and Lionsgate will release the movie in the U.K. while Mongrel will roll it out in Canada.
Producers are Finola Dwyer and Amanda Posey, whose credits include An Education."

I sent an email to Item 7 Inc. a week ago or so asking, but I'm still waiting for a reply, I'm gonna try to get more information with the companies and/or people listed above via email or phone 'cause I'm not in the States and I really need to know for sure it'll be delivered.

I'll keep you updated! I'll appreciate any type information. A letter may take around 10 business days to be deliver internationally, so I'm trying to get all the pieces together before it's too late.

Thank you.
Yes i did the same thing, or asking if they would at least pass it on from their Montreal HQ. No reply for me either yet. Hopefully we will hear something in time, they're only shooting for 4 weeks i believe
Recent Successes:
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

According to some Canadian peeps on the message boards at imdb her trailer is set up at the McGill university in Montreal. I think this is the best place to write to. I think I might try her here.
Recent Successes: