Celebrities who sign TTM for charity/charity auctions

Tell us about your own charity collection, or ask for advice from our charity experts.

Moderator: admin

chillvegas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Celebrities who sign TTM for charity/charity auctions

Post by chillvegas »

Hi,
I'm still pretty new here on fanmail.biz and I need a little help. I've done a celebrity charity auction before (several years ago), but I was using a different site for addresses. Would someone please give me some names of celebs who are more likely to send a donation (signed item)? With the charity auction I'm doing now, I want to appeal to the young and older buyers so I'm looking for celebrities who have been around for awhile as well as some fresh faces. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks! -Colin
BIGC100
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Celebrities who sign TTM for charity/charity auctions

Post by BIGC100 »

Hi Colin
I have managed to get most of my pictures by sending emails through the agents which can be found on a website (www.spotlight.com ) and i have had a lot of successes most of these are UK actors and actresses you may get the odd one from the US though.
I also try the official websites and i have had a good few successes as well so you might as well give that a try.

Good Luck
From another Colin :)
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by johnnylightninglives »

What is the exact charity you you are raising money for ? Some people i know pretend to be looking for autographs for charity auctions but in reality they just use that to manipulate celebs into sending signed items that they either keep or sell and keep the money for themselves so if you are looking for help by posting this and its for a legit charity you should have no problems naming the charity it is for so it can be confirmed ?
BIGC100
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by BIGC100 »

I Fundraise for "The Clatterbridge Cancer Charity" which is based on The Wirral in the United Kingdom so i do not have any reason to hide anything or manipulate any celeb i do it because my brother lost his wife to cancer just over a year ago so i have bigger reason to support this charity and i also do other fundraising activities for them as well.
chillvegas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by chillvegas »

Thanks BIGC100!! I hope all of your charity work continues to go well!

johnnylightninglives...I would rather keep my charity private. Every celebrity I send to will be getting information about the charity I am raising money for including their contact information in case verification is wanted by the celebrity. I also print all of my charity letters on paper with the official letterhead etc. Thanks for your input. -Colin