David Ari Leon - AVENGERS SUCCESS

Tell us about your own charity collection, or ask for advice from our charity experts.

Moderator: admin

Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

David Ari Leon - AVENGERS SUCCESS

Post by Twelveby12 »

REPOST as it was dumped, as usual for no reason.
To the person who responded to my last post, I actually have no issue with private address successes, never have done, never will do. As far as I am concerned, they're fair game. David was happy to send me these items, but I do not have permission to give his home address out. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how I got in touch with him in the first place. And no, I didn't say it was in the wrong place, I merely commented that Admin may want to consider not removing it. Given that last week I had a TTM request moved to the IP forum, I'm well within my rights to comment that. Oh and yes, I will comment if someone posts IP in TTM, or another non feedback success in the feedback forum, but last time I checked this WAS feedback. Admin moves some, he doesn't move others, there's no consistency and as such, I'll post my feedback right here thanks, in the feedback forum. If you don't like it, block me like I have done with 99% of the fools on this site. Seems I forgot to add the link last time, so it's now in the post.

Sent January 2013 via Private Contact Means,
Received 28/1/13
1 x printed manuscript from "Les Monstres" signed
1 x handwritten manuscript featuring the main theme to Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, signed.

https://thelucky13challenge.wordpress.c ... ic-lyrics/

Awesome donation to my fundraising, obviously I cannot share the address as it's David's home and only made available to me as part of my charity work. Admin, let's not delete, it gets boring reposting ;)

RM
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D