need to raise funds urgently

Tell us about your own charity collection, or ask for advice from our charity experts.
magda23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

need to raise funds urgently

Post by magda23 »

Good day dear people. I am from south africa. I've plea everywhere for help and doesn't seem I'm gonna get it from this people. I need to raise R25000. For my sister. Her illness is starting to cause my parents deaths. She has liver problems it might take her life. She doesn't have the amount for the sonar and operations. I'm pleading from anybody who could please help me. Lord will bless you for all your days to come. Please if anybody can help with donations email me at magda23gr@gmail.com. Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

And now ill start to pray.
Denisrichard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: need to raise funds urgently

Post by Denisrichard »

Not a chance
Rust never sleeps! The futures uncertain and the end is always near!!!!
hanif786
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hanif786 »

Good day dear people. I am from south africa. I've plea everywhe
goswannies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goswannies »

hanif786 wrote:Good day dear people. I am from south africa. I've plea everywhe
You plea everywhere? Incontinence is a serious issue! No wonder you need to run a charity auction, to pay for those adult diapers!
Last edited by goswannies on Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goswannies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goswannies »

magda23 wrote:Good day dear people. I am from south africa. I've plea everywhere for help and doesn't seem I'm gonna get it from this people. I need to raise R25000. For my sister. Her illness is starting to cause my parents deaths. She has liver problems it might take her life. She doesn't have the amount for the sonar and operations. I'm pleading from anybody who could please help me. Lord will bless you for all your days to come. Please if anybody can help with donations email me at magda23gr@gmail.com. Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

And now ill start to pray.
Please PM me. I have lots of spare money that the last Russian dating site lady didn't manage to scam out of me before I broke up with her (seriously, I'll send money to her to get ther over here, and her parents too, if it made her happy, but do you think I'm silly enough to pay for her mother-in-law too?!).
Anyway, a sick sister is a different matter. I'll give you as much as you need