Multi Signed TeamGB Official Athlete Kit Success

Tell us about your own charity collection, or ask for advice from our charity experts.
insertnamehere
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Multi Signed TeamGB Official Athlete Kit Success

Post by insertnamehere »

I got in touch with TeamGB Olympic swimmer Siobhan O'Connor online (it's not hard to figure out) and she was kind enough to agree to donate a bit of kit to my fundraising. Admin, please don't shunt this into the charity section... nothing goes on there any more because you don't allow an Mod to work in it.

Siobhan very kindly sent me her athlete issue only top from London 2012, made my Adidas which has the gold inlay stitching on the neckline reading "only the best for the athlete". It's also got her name stitched in just above that making it even more personal.

Even better.... she got the other Team Bath Olympic swimmers to sign it as well, so it has eight signatures on it... Siobhan herself, Silver Medal winner Michael Jamieson, Jemma Lowe, Lizzie Simmonds, Sophie Allen, Joe Roebuck, Chris Walker-Hebborn and Andrew Willlis.

Pic here >> http://one4themoney.wordpress.com/2014/ ... s-weekend/

This will be in my charity auction starting this weekend, themed to the Commonwealths and Olympics... check it out for some awesome goodies :D

RM :D
LOADS OF AWESOME SIGNED GOODIES IN CHARITY AUCTIONS... http://one4themoney.wordpress.com for more information :D SUPPORTING THE AWESOME CHILDREN WITH CANCER UK! KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR NEW ITEMS :)
Joseph Bodin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Multi Signed TeamGB Official Athlete Kit Success

Post by Joseph Bodin »

Shane Sutton believes Great Britain is primed and ready to deliver medal success at next week's road cycling World Championships in Spain.
David Millar will captain the men’s road team for the final time of his career, leading a nine-strong team which includes Tour de France winner Chris Froome as well as current national champion Pete Kennaugh.
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Multi Signed TeamGB Official Athlete Kit Success

Post by fromuk2014 »

insertnamehere wrote:I got in touch with TeamGB Olympic swimmer Siobhan O'Connor online (it's not hard to figure out) and she was kind enough to agree to donate a bit of kit to my fundraising. Admin, please don't shunt this into the charity section... nothing goes on there any more because you don't allow an Mod to work in it.

Siobhan very kindly sent me her athlete issue only top from London 2012, made my Adidas which has the gold inlay stitching on the neckline reading "only the best for the athlete". It's also got her name stitched in just above that making it even more personal.

Even better.... she got the other Team Bath Olympic swimmers to sign it as well, so it has eight signatures on it... Siobhan herself, Silver Medal winner Michael Jamieson, Jemma Lowe, Lizzie Simmonds, Sophie Allen, Joe Roebuck, Chris Walker-Hebborn and Andrew Willlis.

Pic here >> http://one4themoney.wordpress.com/2014/ ... s-weekend/

This will be in my charity auction starting this weekend, themed to the Commonwealths and Olympics... check it out for some awesome goodies :D

RM :D

Well done buddy, great item for sports fans, I'm sure you'll make good from this donation.