TO = FRANK VINCENT from Brett Turner

Autographed pictures received from Studio Fan Mail and Celebrity Merchandise. Post your feedback here.
bretter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

TO = FRANK VINCENT from Brett Turner

Post by bretter »

Hi Frank Vincent i,m Brett Turner a Old Friend of Your and John Nickelsons Pawnsone we call him . I met you when i was Younger with Bobby Sotto , he lived up the Street from me , and last Time i saw you was at my Uncle Albert Turners House with the Soprano Actors etc f amilly , I know exactly how youl Know ME from Initiation at cambridge Park , I Fought my way through the Crowd with you and John , Bobby etc People LCH , Hay i know this might sound Demanding but i need to Find and Contact John Nickleson asap , i just went by yours and john s old House in Concord , but boy have things Changed since i was there over 10 Years or more , Can you tell me were to Find John Please ,, I,m REACHING OUT i,m in a Outpatient Program for Crack & Meth , Booz i keep relapsing alot off of Ritual s to the Body Corruptions etc Oh i remember Now i saw it you always Sold RAIDER or ETC Foorball Tickets to my Dad Etc , if you cant find john , or you know a little or alot about rituals and the groups clubs tallk to me asap please i,m in deep shit and fatal health , thankyou Frank from Brett Turner please email me too at coffeewakejobstate@gmail.com or call or come by the House i remember you come by a couple times with john 925 - 933 3729 walnut Creek ,Ca adress 696 Banyan Lane ,,, Thanks By or who ever reads this tell me if i can get ahold of Frank Vincent ASAP Please
harry56
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: TO = FRANK VINCENT from Brett Turner

Post by harry56 »

Thanks hemetsphere {up}

??????????????
Last edited by harry56 on Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.