How do u send jim parsons fan mail

Autographed pictures received from Studio Fan Mail and Celebrity Merchandise. Post your feedback here.
Chazza
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Chazza »

????
Poizonedove
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: How do u send jim parsons fan mail

Post by Poizonedove »

I would guess it be just the same as sending fan mail to any other celebrity look up his address and send a LOR, SAE along with the items you would like to get signed to that address.
Most Recent TTM Success:David Duchovny, Jensen Ackles, Penn & Teller, Drew Barrymore, Naomi Harris, Bruce Willis, Iain Glen, Johnny Depp, Ronan Parke, Alyson Hannigan

Waiting for: Sigourney Weaver, Christina Ricci, Christina Slater, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Maggie Smith, Michael Gambon & Gillian Anderson

In person autographs: David Duchovny. Val Kilmer, Tim Burton (x 4), Johnny Depp (x 6) Orlando Bloom (x 3), Penelope Cruz, James Corden, Meat Loaf (x 2), Hanson (x 4), Wednesday 13(x 5), Juliet Lewis & The Licks, Rooster, Chloe Graze Mortez, Emily Blunt, Neve Campbell, Jodi Lyn O'Keefe, Naomi Grossman, Zac Galligan, Robert Englund, Kenneth Cranham, Inme (x3), Acey Slade, Nerve, Spunge, Gunfire 76, Sister, Stephen Graham, Jeff Bruckeimer, Sam Claffin, Harry Treadaway, Rooster, Slipknot.
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

You don't. Sometimes they have a handler (secretary) taking care of their mail. The only way to know for sure is to send it certified, to be signed for only by them. That I don't recommend unless it's an extreme case (I've sent something by Express Mail because there were concerns drugs were being sent to this particular post office, and thus mail wasn't being picked up.) Even if they sign for the letter, you're not guaranteed a response.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
Adelinehaw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Adelinehaw »

Hello Fellow Collectors,

I was wondering, is Studio Fan Mail still sending out autographs? If so, how do you get them?
http://goo.gl/JmNvGJ Best Hosting for 5$
AlphaOmega
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AlphaOmega »

Adelinehaw wrote:Hello Fellow Collectors,

I was wondering, is Studio Fan Mail still sending out autographs? If so, how do you get them?

Yes, I got my Tim Allen, Matthew Perry, Lisa Kudrow PPs from them a few weeks ago. It took like 5 months to come in though. You just email them with your address, and then wait
IP autos: Will Fridele, Christy Carlson Romano, Jason David Frank, Evanna Lynch, Becky Lynch, Finn Balor
Website autos: AJ Lee, Jeff Hardy, Fryda Wolff, Garfunkle and Oates
TTM: Robert englund, Fryda Wolff, Steve Blum, Courtenay Taylor, Jason David Frank, Gabriel Iglesias, Kansas City Chiefs, Houston Astros

If you have any questions, even though I'm new, message me please. I like messages