Where do you get your photos?

Autographed pictures received from Studio Fan Mail and Celebrity Merchandise. Post your feedback here.
Daedfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Where do you get your photos?

Post by Daedfan »

Hello all,

I was just wondering were everyone gets their quality photos that you send out to be autographed? I've tried prining my own but it just looks horrible and the ink comes off of the photo paper. I've also tried doing them at Wal-Mart but they say I need a release for them to reproduce them.

Any suggestions?
bigblue72
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Where do you get your photos?

Post by bigblue72 »

I get all my pics off of Google images. They have a search function where you only see the big files. Then I send the files to Sharpprints.com

They have never once rejected printing. Hope I helped.
xmenfan4ever
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xmenfan4ever »

bigblue72 wrote:I get all my pics off of Google images. They have a search function where you only see the big files. Then I send the files to Sharpprints.com

They have never once rejected printing. Hope I helped.
Very helpful! Thanks man! ;)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Google (make sure you click LARGE) then print them @ CVS! {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
twoj04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twoj04 »

dancingirl1 wrote:Google (make sure you click LARGE) then print them @ CVS! {up}
Does CVS have a self-serve station or something? I tried Walgreens and they told me no and gave me the same reason as OP had at Walmart.
SillyBabyBean
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SillyBabyBean »

What BigBlue said- you can filter out the google images to print only large/good quality prints and also ones that are not copyrighted so you won't be breaking any laws.
In the UK we have self service photo printing- take along your USB stick, phone cable etc and plug it into the machine and the pictures that you want printed will appear. I think it only costs me something like 60p per print...the more you print though the cheaper it is.
Autographs received so far: Gillian Anderson (x4), David Duchovny (x2) Kirstie Allsopp (x5), Rachel Khoo (x3) Steve Backshall, Sophie Kinsella (x2), Trinny & Susannah, Kate Winslet, Emily Blunt, Carol Ann Lee, Terry Jones (Monty Python), Chris Barrie, David Prowse, Morena Baccarin, Jewel Staite, Cast of WWE's Tough Enough (Series 1,), Tilda Swinton, Judi Dench, William B. Davis, Tom Delonge, Ilan Rubin (Angels & Airwaves), Robert Patrick, Steven Williams & William Saddler
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

twoj04 wrote:Does CVS have a self-serve station or something? I tried Walgreens and they told me no and gave me the same reason as OP had at Walmart.
Yes, CVS does. I LOVE IT! lol!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
JessicaR94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessicaR94 »

"I say this: Keep your friends closer and your enemies closer. He's just a sh*t starter LOL
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

JessicaR94 wrote:"I say this: Keep your friends closer and your enemies closer. He's just a sh*t starter LOL
Yup I agree; Immortalmindz is a sh*t starter.
inisperos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by inisperos »

i print my pictures off of Google and use my printer or my dads printer.

maybe try a different photo paper or Target