Re: Paul Dillon RTS

Autographed pictures received from Studio Fan Mail and Celebrity Merchandise. Post your feedback here.
Mikey73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mikey73 »

Hi. I couldn't take a picture of the envelope that the RTS stated. I am still looking for a recent address for Paul Dillon. He is an awesome actor. So if anybody has a recent address for him I would appreciate it. Thanks. :)
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

Mikey73 wrote:Hi. I couldn't take a picture of the envelope that the RTS stated. I am still looking for a recent address for Paul Dillon. He is an awesome actor. So if anybody has a recent address for him I would appreciate it. Thanks. :)
Post this on Feedback forum, not here. And you could give us more details like when did you send it, what address you used and when you get the RTS. So Admin will give you a new address
annawarren
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: play backgammon

Post by annawarren »

himanshu20170 wrote:Hey buddy if you wants to play some amazing game online on your pc then here on our website you will play backgammon game this is one of the best online game I ever played backgammon is one of the best board and dice game you love to play this game on your pc tablet and smartphone here you have to throw the dice simultaneously swimming betting tips from oddsdigger - how to bet in the right way on the board and eliminate all the pieces before your opponent to be the winner this is really one of the most poular and amazing game backgammon game is loved by people world wide.

Frankly speaking, I'm wondered :)
We got rid of a terrible dictator. We gave the Iraqi people an opportunity for a new life under a representative form of government. Colin Powell