Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
Jamez
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

just wondering

Post by Jamez »

hey everyone..i was just wondering how long u all usually write for email requests?..how about regualr mail requests?
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

Hi Jamez

Welcome to the forum!

This isn't quite the place to put your question, as it would have been better answered had you started a thread in "Collecting Help."

Anyway, I'll answer your question for you:

For a regular mail request, I normally write and recommend you keep your full letter to 1 page at maximum. Ideally, celebrities don't have the time to read every letter they receive. Furthermore, they may receive hundreds and hundreds of letters and would rather read a short one than a long one.

For an email request, I would suggest keeping it a little bit shorter, probably about 250 words or so at maximum. Again, celebrities receive many emails and don't want to be staring at a screen for long periods of time.

Good luck!

nowandagain [rockon]
cowboys
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cowboys »

Don't think this one has been listed here:

FROM THE MIAMI DOLPHINS WEBSITE:

Fan Packs and Pocket Schedules
Requests for Dol-Fan Packs, team photos and pocket schedules must be made in writing to the Miami Dolphins. E-mails and faxes are not accepted. Requests can be mailed to: Miami Dolphins Community Relations, 7500 SW 30th Street, Davie, Florida, 33314.

I'm going to write them as my brother is a big Dolphins fan. Will post again if/when they respond :D
cowboys
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cowboys »

Sent an email to my team the Dallas Cowboys (email address contact@dallascowboys.net), requesting a fan pack, and received the rather cryptic reply below.

While it doesn't SPECIFICALLY mention Fan Packs, I am assuming they are saying I need to send a letter to the address mentioned requesting one. So I shall do that, and post here if I receive anything back.
Thank you for contacting the Dallas Cowboys Football Club. We appreciate your interest and support.

Unfortunately, due to the large volume of requests received on a daily basis, we are unable to review requests for donations, promotional items, autographs, etc. when submitted by electronic mail. Please note that all requests for such items must be submitted by formal request through postal mail or by fax, per the following:

Donations & Promotional Items

Donation requests need to be typed and submitted on organizational letterhead, detailing the fundraising / non-profit event � who the event benefits, when the event is scheduled to take place and the address to which any donation would need to be sent, should the Dallas Cowboys be able to make a contribution. Donation requests must be postmarked at least six weeks prior to the date of the fundraising event. Please send all donation correspondence to the attention of DONATIONS at the address below.

Autographs & Fan Mail

Please address all requests for autographs specifically to the current or former player, coach or executive you are seeking the signature from. Simply address the envelope or fax to the attention of that specific person and it will become their personal mail. NOTE: While we encourage all players to respond to their mail, please understand that we are unable to guarantee a response.

For all other requests, please allow for at least a 6-8 week response time.

Requests can be mailed to:
ATTN: [Insert who you are addressing the request to]
Dallas Cowboys Football Club
One Cowboys Parkway
Irving, Texas 75063
972-556-9304 fax

Again, we thank you for your interest in the Dallas Cowboys and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,
Dallas Cowboys Football Club
cowboys
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cowboys »

Contacted the Buffalo Bills via their website for my brother the Bills fan, on 3 April 2006.

Today 13 April 2006 I received a pencil, sticker, 2005 team photo, and two copies of the Bills Digest from November/December 2005.

Very happy :)
djmanjt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

steelers fan mail pack

Post by djmanjt »

Cutie3409 wrote:Hey, I was wondering if anyone has an e-mail for the Pittsburgh Steelers fan pack?
they used to have a postal mailing address specficly for that but at the begining of 2005 they started rts everything at that address
JT
Lady Rose
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lady Rose »

I have gotten a fan pack from the Seattle Seahawks.
Football-K.West-54
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I got a pack from the Athletics.

Post by Football-K.West-54 »

[quote="alsnow"]I got a pack from the athletics. Whoever they are.[/quote]Why did you write to the oakland a's if you don't even know what the team is?
Float like a butterfly, Sting like a bee! - Ali
kidneydude
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

baltimore ravens fan pack

Post by kidneydude »

Does anyone know about a Baltimore Ravens fan pack? I really want to get one.