MMA Collectors

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
akurji15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by akurji15 »

Deleted
Last edited by akurji15 on Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luigi Fioravanti
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MMA Collectors

Post by Luigi Fioravanti »

akurji15 wrote:I don't know how anyone can pick condit. Kampman, ellenberger, and mcdonald took him down fairly easily. In addition, miura, is not a great fighter at all and got ktfo by edgar garcia. And condit had trouble against miura who was completely gassed by the end of the fourth round. Dhk is my lock pick of the night. My other picks are faber, silva, bader (but cheering for tito), dhk, and siver.

My bets of the night are DHK to win, faber to win, and silva/leben over 2.5 rounds.
What a dumb post. No offense, of course. You don't know how anyone could pick Condit? How many fights has the guy lost in the UFC? Did you watch the Hardy fight by any chance? Funny you left that one out. The guy is a warrior. He has knock out power, quite obviously, and is damn near impossible to finish. If Kim can't get the fight down to the ground -and keep it there- there's no way in hell he's gonna hang in 3 rounds with Condit. I love Kim too, awesome talent, but don't expect Kim to run through Condit. And don't be surprised if Kim gets KTFO himself. I feel better now.

Got Mark Munoz back today. 9 total pictures (3 ea.) Signed my 3 Maia weigh-in face-off pics, 3 custom UFC 4x6 pics(which consists of a clever digital picture of my son's UFC octagon mat) ..and added his own promo pics. Very nice guy. He didn't offer me his sweaty gloves or jockstrap from the Maia fight, but Ill do without.
killermeat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by killermeat »

Speaking of sweaty gloves.......just turned down an offer of $500 for these bad boys.
Footballdj32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Footballdj32 »

killermeat wrote:
Speaking of sweaty gloves.......just turned down an offer of $500 for these bad boys.
Those are awesome!!!
Southpark631
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Southpark631 »

Got back from Chris Leben like 5 days ago.
Idk what the addy was but I sent it to his gym and got it back in about a week
got the addy off the old thread >:/
davidr101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by davidr101 »

we need to put up some addys
akurji15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by akurji15 »

Deleted
Last edited by akurji15 on Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luigi Fioravanti
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

killermeat wrote:Speaking of sweaty gloves.......just turned down an offer of $500 for these bad boys.
hey look whos back! :lol: here we go....
Luigi Fioravanti
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

akurji15 wrote:
Luigi Fioravanti wrote:
akurji15 wrote:I don't know how anyone can pick condit. Kampman, ellenberger, and mcdonald took him down fairly easily. In addition, miura, is not a great fighter at all and got ktfo by edgar garcia. And condit had trouble against miura who was completely gassed by the end of the fourth round. Dhk is my lock pick of the night. My other picks are faber, silva, bader (but cheering for tito), dhk, and siver.

My bets of the night are DHK to win, faber to win, and silva/leben over 2.5 rounds.
What a dumb post. No offense, of course. You don't know how anyone could pick Condit? How many fights has the guy lost in the UFC? Did you watch the Hardy fight by any chance? Funny you left that one out. The guy is a warrior. He has knock out power, quite obviously, and is **** near impossible to finish. If Kim can't get the fight down to the ground -and keep it there- there's no way in hell he's gonna hang in 3 rounds with Condit. I love Kim too, awesome talent, but don't expect Kim to run through Condit. And don't be surprised if Kim gets KTFO himself. I feel better now.

Got Mark Munoz back today. 9 total pictures (3 ea.) Signed my 3 Maia weigh-in face-off pics, 3 custom UFC 4x6 pics(which consists of a clever digital picture of my son's UFC octagon mat) ..and added his own promo pics. Very nice guy. He didn't offer me his sweaty gloves or jockstrap from the Maia fight, but Ill do without.
Im not a dhk fan at all I always cheer against him, as I thinks he just lays on top of guys but thats besides the point. However, I feel that condits cannot stop takedowns and has awful take down defence, and It is very clear the outcome will be an easy UD for kim, end of story. To argue otherwise you must be one of those idiots, that thought fedor was top 3 p4p pound in the world, that aoki would be a challenge to melendez, that santiago would give stann trouble, that omigawa would own in the ufc..etc. Just watch, condit get lnp for three rounds, end of story. Condit can't do ****, and is overated as hell. He lost to kampan, in my eyes lost to ellenberer, and didn't look to well against mcdonald. (Yes he was impressive in the third round but looked bad the first two rounds). He beat hardy who left his chin wide open while singing all widly.
im just gonna be nice and say youre not as knowledgable about mma as you think you are...
Southpark631
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Southpark631 »

akurji15 wrote:
Southpark631 wrote:Got back from Chris Leben like 5 days ago.
Idk what the addy was but I sent it to his gym and got it back in about a week
got the addy off the old thread >:/
was it the hawaii addy?
I'm pretty sure there are 2 Hawaii addys but I just looked it up and this is the one I used

Chris Leben
c/o Chris Leben Fight School
1035 University Ave.
Honolulu, HI 96826