SAE

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
zoewiggy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

SAE

Post by zoewiggy »

Basically, I want to send some fan mail to America but it suggests sending a self addressed envelope. I assume I'd need American stamps? How do I buy them in the UK? Many thanks
SilentCamellia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: SAE

Post by SilentCamellia »

Hey there!
Just to clarify SAE actually implies there are no stamps on the return envelope :) SASE (Self-addressed stamped envelope) is stamped.

So with all of that said, you can actually send an SAE instead and hope for the best. If you did want to buy stamps, you can purchase them on Amazon or Ebay. You'd want to buy recent forever stamps and look up how many you need to put on the envelope to cover postage. Unfortunately, USPS doesn't allow for international buyers to purchase stamps from them, but I'm in Canada and purchased them from Ebay relatively cheap~

All the best!
Recent TTM Success: Alex House [Beyblade VA], Mary Long [Beyblade VA], Katie Griffin [Sailor moon + Beyblade VA], Susan Roman [Sailor Moon + Beyblade VA], Peter Cugno [Beybade VA], Kyle Hebert, Micah Solusod, Julie Lemieux, Shannon Perreaul, David Reale, Daniel DeSanto

In-Person Autographs: David Reale (#screams), Sugar Lynn Beard, Gaijin Goombah

Never Received: Charles Matinet, Lyon Smith, Laura Bailey + more

Most wanted: Cast of bakuten Shoot beyblade, video game actors, Soul eater cast, Steven universe cast, Pokemon cast, Japanese dub VAs