Favourite Posts Section

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
ufanmail_29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Favourite Posts Section

Post by ufanmail_29 »

I often see posts I'd like to make references to again in the future, but don't want to trawl through the search or never find it again in the Feedback forum. maybe a favourite posts section in each user's profile, so you can refer back to posts easily and quickly?
Top Successes:
Union J, Mary Berry, Miranda Hart, Usain Bolt, Theo Walcott (all TTM), Tom Daley and Nicola Adams (via Professional Sports Group contact form on website), Stereophonics (via email), Theo James (PP)

Soon to send:
Simon Pegg, Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, Jack Whitehall

Most wanted:
The Big Bang Theory cast, 5 Seconds of Summer

ANY QUERIES ABOUT ANY OF THESE SUCCESSES ARE WELCOME :) Check out my site: http://autographmania.webs.com
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Favourite Posts Section

Post by WaltG123 »

ufanmail_29 wrote:I often see posts I'd like to make references to again in the future, but don't want to trawl through the search or never find it again in the Feedback forum. maybe a favourite posts section in each user's profile, so you can refer back to posts easily and quickly?

The site is limited by what phpBB will allow.

Also admin quit caring years ago.

If you want to save a post for the future, just add the page to your browser's "Favorites".
WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D