Private Address Category

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner

Private Address Category

Post by supertoneman »

I believe that there should be a category for people who get success from Private Home addresses that they themselves find. i have seen alot of success' thrown in the trash because people leave them in the feedback section. there are alot of people would agree that this is actually a good idea. that way people can post their successes without posting an address if they want. if anyone else agrees to this speak up, cause we need to voice our opinion on stuff like this. i believe this should be a forum and be good for everyone. if admin is not able to do something like this then why have a forum idea column. {up}
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
Amberlea2567
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Private Address Category

Post by Amberlea2567 »

I agree! I've seen loads of post in the trash because the address hasn't been posted!

Just because its a private address, doesn't mean we shouldn't show off our hard work and happiness!! :)
My Autographs- Eastenders, Rookie Blue cast signed photo,Holby city, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez x2, Vanessa Huygens,Ashley Tisdale, Rita Ora,Conor Maynard x2, Tulisa, Miranda Hart, Amanda seyfried,Drew seely, Kristen Stewart, Robert pattinson,Elizabeth Reaser, Taylor swift, Jennett MCcurdy and Ariana grand signed poster, Miley Cyrus, Bridget mendler, Frankie cocozza
Autographs recieved via PRVATE ADDRESS, Selena Gomez, Frankie cocozza
Lesmizlover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lesmizlover »

You got my vote
-lesmizlover
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Follow my Instagram for collecting: @the_autograph

Most Wanted: Les Miz Cast, Hunger Games Cast, Harry Potter Cast, Ellen Degeneres, Kathie Lee and Hoda, Taylor Swift, JK Rowling, Suzanne Collins, Katy Perry, Divergent Cast, Ariana Grande, John Green, TFIOS Cast

Successes: Chad Henne(IP),Selena Gomez(SFM),Amanda Seyfred, Isabelle Allen, Misty May-Treanor, Donald Trump, Daniel Radcliffe, JK Rowling (PP), Ariana Grande, Cameron Ocasio, Jennette McCurdy, Kelly Clarkson, Drake Bell, Victoria Justice, Eric Stonestreet, Ashley Wagner, Paul Wylie (IP), Gracie Gold, Harry Connick Jr., Selena Gomez, Janelle Arthur, Jason Dolley (VV), Bridget Mendler, Peyton List, Elle Fanning, Rupert Grint (PP and authentic VV), Christopher Paolini, Maree Cheatham, Sam and Cat Cast, Marie Lu, Cassandra Clare, Holly Black, Carl Hiaasen, Gayle Forman, Chloë Grace Moretz, Theo James, Veronica Roth x4, Alexander Ludwig, Willow Shields, and Sam Claffin
dylans dad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dylans dad »

Im with you supertoneman. Thats what I said last week.Come on adm. this is a good idea.
supertoneman

Post by supertoneman »

Well admin the members of the forum are speaking, and i know as a computer tech myself. i do know it would only take a matter of minutes to add the slot. you would save a lot of headache for those who do the hard work to get the successful addresses. you would also bring some integrity back to this site. you have a column for preprints and studio fanmail autographs. why not one for private addresses of real autographs. anyone who reads this post we need to flood admin with this request to get through in my opinion. thanks for everyone who has spoke up. {up}
Stay frosty 8)
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
dylans dad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dylans dad »

Supertoneman, The adm. should see that could open a whole new addition to the site. The people that work their butts off getting PA might want to trade one for another. The TRASH is NOT the answer.
ScottishDan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ScottishDan »

Could not think of anything worse.. Although with the way this forum is heading I wouldn't be surprised if this happened.
supertoneman

Post by supertoneman »

ScottishDan wrote:Could not think of anything worse.. Although with the way this forum is heading I wouldn't be surprised if this happened.
What do you mean it couldn't be worse. it would actually make it easier on people to at least give their feedback. admin throws away or moves PA success' to another category. it would actually save admin time from having to move those success' to other categories. that and if you look at the way this forum is going i see more people begging for the address that others have worked for in feedback than trying to work for it themselves. i get close to just saying heck with posting my successes in the forum because of it. you might not think of the category being useful, but think of how many arguments would be saved because of it. unless you like chaos on a public forum, but if i wanted that i would just take and go watch something else worthwhile.
Stay frosty 8)
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

I think this is a very bad idea because the idea of this site is suppose to be for addresses to be posted by admin so that people can look them up and send themselves, Sometimes with vv the address cant be posted because its no longer valid but otherwise the address should be able to be posted and the private address postings are pretty much useless except for the person to brag about the success only they have and to possibly use the information to trade for other private addresses that may or may not even be real addresses ..So as for the trading private addresses for other private addresses that just brings on a whole new string of problems and people will abuse that I guarantee you. I have no problem with people sending to private addresses but I have no problem with admin deleting the posts if the person wont say where they sent and show the return envelope as proof. Things are just fine the way they work now. {up} [ca]
James

Post by James »

ScottishDan wrote:Could not think of anything worse.. Although with the way this forum is heading I wouldn't be surprised if this happened.
{up}