NEW MODERATORS/COUNTRY EXPERTS, INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!!!

Moderators' Forum.
RELWOB
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: NEW MODERATORS/COUNTRY EXPERTS, INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!!!

Post by RELWOB »

osiris wrote:No disrespect to you RELWOB, but a full moderator after being a member a month? Really? :neutral:
I'm on the board alot reading people's successes and searching for addresses of former players that I'd like to add to my sports collection. So, I figured I'd see if I could be a mod and hopefully answer some questions of other people who want collect and at the same time help out with the duties of a moderator.
James

Post by James »

osiris wrote:No disrespect to you RELWOB, but a full moderator after being a member a month? Really? :neutral:
No offence from me either, but I'm glad you've said this! I didn't want to, but I agree.
After all the "rules" before where people became trainee moderators, had to do that for 2 or 3 months then get voted in by current moderators, it all seems a bit weird.
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

James wrote:
No offence from me either, but I'm glad you've said this! I didn't want to, but I agree.
After all the "rules" before where people became trainee moderators, had to do that for 2 or 3 months then get voted in by current moderators, it all seems a bit weird.
Agreed. Again RELWOB, this is not a commentary on your actions or intents, more Admin's sudden change of procedure. We can use all the help we can get right now, and active moderators who know what they're doing are vital. It's just odd, given that usually members are active here for many months before they are made TMs and then again have a trial period before they are made full Moderators. I wonder if Admin has decided to do away with the TM position (it was rather pointless, as they had no powers).
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.
ChipperJonesFan

Post by ChipperJonesFan »

Hi. I have just discovered that I am a new moderator for the "Collecting Help" forum. I may not have many posts, but I am very familiar with collecting and have served as a mod and admin on several other forums. I hope to help you all out in any way I can.
Most Recent Autograph(s): John Travolta, Larry the Cable Guy

Still Waiting On: Jose Reyes (Mets SS), Shepard Smith, Gordon Ramsay, Jay Leno, Dan Uggla (Braves 2B), Jason Heyward (Braves RF), Jair Jurrjens (Braves P), Freddie Freeman (Braves 1B), Al Roker, Tim Hudson (Braves P), All 8 Republican Presidential Candidates (except Romney), Sarah Palin, Cast of Big Bang Theory, Bob Barker, Several SNL Cast Members

Favorite Autographs: Chipper Jones signed 4x6 (received TTM) and Kasey Kahne signed hat (won in Twitter contest)
James

Post by James »

ChipperJonesFan wrote:Hi. I have just discovered that I am a new moderator for the "Collecting Help" forum. I may not have many posts, but I am very familiar with collecting and have served as a mod and admin on several other forums. I hope to help you all out in any way I can.
Welcome, although the posts I made in May apply here, why's admin creating moderators with 11 posts when people like ozzman are demoted.. :neutral: (this isn't aimed at you ChipperJonesFan, don't worry)
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

Im BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK LOL
jdp3577

Post by jdp3577 »

welcome back ozzman,
#-John-#
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

Thank you.
soloriocr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by soloriocr »

Hello my name is Cathy Solorio I am a agent for author Thomas timothy Lister.
trevor1066
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re:

Post by trevor1066 »

"
[ugotmail]