Private messages

Moderators' Forum.
Themagictouch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Private messages

Post by Themagictouch »

How do you get private messages back on this? As I've no clue.
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Private messages

Post by Garyanderson »

I've told you what to do. You need too reregister on a different laptop or computer using the same password. And the graphics will be how they used to be and the private message will be back. Your graphics are boolod under your username. The same happened to me a while back. You need too reregister using the same password.
celebfan2709
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by celebfan2709 »

I was about to start my own on the private message confusion. Every time I try to look into the inbox, outbox, and sent messages page, it just shows me a blank page even when I refresh it. But what your saying for us to do to resolve the issue is confusing and tricky. Because if we reregister using the same password, I hope this doesn't mean that we officially have to change our email addresses. Also will we still see our old posts of discussions and old successes when we click "view your posts"?
Favorite Successes: Dom DeLuise, David Spade, Jason Marsden, Matthew Broderick, Mel Gibson, Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Cheech Marin, Mark Hamill, Steve Carell, Patrick Stewart, Rob Paulsen, Ben Stiller (SFM), Owen Wilson (SFM), Christian Bale, Haley Joel Osment (VV), Billy Joel, Dan Castellaneta, Jim Cummings, John Goodman (VV), Phil Collins, Scott Weinger, Chris Rock, Burt Reynolds, Alexander Gould, Charlie Adler, Clint Eastwood, Jodi Benson, Joey Lawrence, Roger Moore, Gilbert Gottfried, Danny DeVito (VV), Joe Alaskey, Elton John, Peter Cullen, Tara Strong, Gregg Berger, Hayden Panettiere, Billy Crystal, Mark Wahlberg, Alan Young, Bruce Willis, Max Charles, Don Bluth, John Travolta
celebfan2709
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by celebfan2709 »

I was hoping for a response to my reply on the post. I checked and it said I have one new PM. I clicked on the link but the page still shows up blank. I wonder if it is about the topic. Whoever sent that message please just e-mail me at this address: lsibley2@comcast.net. This is really aggravating! Does anybody have an idea of why this is happening!?
Favorite Successes: Dom DeLuise, David Spade, Jason Marsden, Matthew Broderick, Mel Gibson, Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Cheech Marin, Mark Hamill, Steve Carell, Patrick Stewart, Rob Paulsen, Ben Stiller (SFM), Owen Wilson (SFM), Christian Bale, Haley Joel Osment (VV), Billy Joel, Dan Castellaneta, Jim Cummings, John Goodman (VV), Phil Collins, Scott Weinger, Chris Rock, Burt Reynolds, Alexander Gould, Charlie Adler, Clint Eastwood, Jodi Benson, Joey Lawrence, Roger Moore, Gilbert Gottfried, Danny DeVito (VV), Joe Alaskey, Elton John, Peter Cullen, Tara Strong, Gregg Berger, Hayden Panettiere, Billy Crystal, Mark Wahlberg, Alan Young, Bruce Willis, Max Charles, Don Bluth, John Travolta
celebfan2709
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by celebfan2709 »

celebfan2709 wrote:I was hoping for a response to my reply on the post. I checked and it said I have one new PM. I clicked on the link but the page still shows up blank. I wonder if it is about the topic. Whoever sent that message please just e-mail me at this address: lsibley2@comcast.net. This is really aggravating! Does anybody have an idea of why this is happening!?
This is weird. I was having trouble trying to look into my PMs on my laptop at home. Then I used a computer at Calhoun Community College to logon to fanmail and then I was able to check my PMs. That part is confusing. I should only have to do this in one place which is at home.
dramaticsuccess
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dramaticsuccess »

It's annoying because I typed a long message to a friend on here and all she got was a blank message {down} so I had to type her it all again on Facebook. I won't be using the private messages on Here anymore.