carl sykes

Iamdanieljlacey
lauranortonfanclub
magicman1000
themagicftouch
ianmitchell
Lisasautographs

These are spam accounts
Last edited by Themagictouch on Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Carlosreddevil

Post by carlosreddevil »

Seriously, get over this. I am none of those people, as much as you really seem to wish I am. :roll:
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

I'm not a spam account thanks, I'm a genuine collector that stopped using this site due to ridiculous immature idiots like yourself {up}

I'd love to know how you came to the conclusion I'm a spam account when this is my first post in months?
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

There's also Philipmom, Jerryboync, and RichardFef. I see that they've posted "replies" on my posts and then when I click on it, nothing under his/her name is there.

If someone names me a spam member/troll, please understand I am not. Though I may unintentionally have been a pest at points, I do not post rude things or junk. My point of being on here is to share my successes, as well as share addresses that are on other websites.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.