nothing has been done about admin1

Moderators' Forum.
Themagictouch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

nothing has been done about admin1

Post by Themagictouch »

why does admin not doing anything about spam accounts? I've already reported admin1 who has more than one account on here and not heard back from the team.

the spam accounts admin1 has are:

Themagicfinger
Iamdanieljlacey
Carlosreddevil
Themagictouch
Fionawade has small boobies

its unacceptable for a spam account or accounts not being looked at properly.
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: nothing has been done about admin1

Post by Garyanderson »

You need to re register a new account on another computer to get rid of the graphics but use the same password. It's the graphics.
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosreddevil »

Themagictouch wrote:why does admin not doing anything about spam accounts? I've already reported admin1 who has more than one account on here and not heard back from the team.

the spam accounts admin1 has are:

Themagicfinger
Iamdanieljlacey
Carlosreddevil
Themagictouch
Fionawade has small boobies

its unacceptable for a spam account or accounts not being looked at properly.
Get a grip of yourself you fool. How is my account fake? I've made 420 posts with hundreds of successes, all posted on this site. How on earth does that even remotely look like a spam account? You really do have a bee in your bonnet about me for no apparent reason and it's just getting embarrassing now.

Hopefully moderators can take one quick look at my account to see this is the case and do the right thing and send this post to trash where it belongs.
Themagictouch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Themagictouch »

Did your mum drop you when you were a baby? You have more than one account you idiot. keep logging onto mine one and you have other spam accounts so don't lie.
Themagictouch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Themagictouch »

you're making it obvious carlosreddevil
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosreddevil »

HOW could I log in to your account unless you'd given me your log in details, which you haven't?! This makes no sense. How could I possibly be all these people you claim? I am none of them. This is the account I use. Just because someone disagrees with you once doesn't automatically mean they're spam accounts or the owner of duplicate accounts. You seem to have a real problem with getting criticism but love to dish it out.

Oh, and if you're going to PM me to bad-mouth me in private, at least have the cahoonas to not then disable PM'ing so I can reply back. :roll:
Themagictouch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Themagictouch »

can't because you disabled it knobhead, seem to be missing the point carlos, I know its you anyway who is behind these accounts you practically admitted to be in a one to one a couple of months ago.
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosreddevil »

Themagictouch wrote:can't because you disabled it knobhead, seem to be missing the point carlos, I know its you anyway who is behind these accounts you practically admitted to be in a one to one a couple of months ago.
Yeaaaaah ... no I didn't. That'll be the person who set up the carlosredevil account - notice the slight difference in spelling to my username? I had to get on to admin and they disabled his account. Different person, using a similar username to mine to cause arguments and grief on here.

If you don't believe me check out this post of mine. He's commented at the bottom to make it look like it's me, but the user is different and if you click on his profile it'll tell you his account it disabled.

Best check you have your facts right before you go accusing people next time.

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 2&t=356288
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

Themagictouch wrote:can't because you disabled it knobhead, seem to be missing the point carlos, I know its you anyway who is behind these accounts you practically admitted to be in a one to one a couple of months ago.

I'm a genuine account, as you very well know! I don't know why on earth you're calling me a spam account?! I use this site to post my genuine successes, I'm not a spammer! I haven't even used this in months because of how immature and petty other posters are on here, so I'd love to know how I'm spamming when I haven't even posted in months?
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.
Marc-tommo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Marc-tommo »

Your always spamming Daniel. I started following you on Twitter a few weeks ago by mistake and you are total obbsessed with Cheryl Cole. She is fed up to the back teeth with you and your obsession and gay tweets.
Iamdanieljlacey. Daniel
cherylfvsoldiers
Cheryl F-V Soldiers New fanpage for the gorgeous & super amazing Cheryl Fernandez-Versini! Account made: 8/2/2015! I follow (and unfollow!) back :) I'm also a gay boy :)

21 / obsessed with @CherylOfficial / 100% #CherylSoldier /

Oooh {??} @iamdanieljlacey: @Cath_Tyldesley happy birthday!! great to have you back in Corrie last night, what a way to return! Lol.

Is all this really necessary Daniel ? LOL