Dick Van Dyke REAL Success!!!

Moderators' Forum.
WaltG123,
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Dick Van Dyke REAL Success!!!

Post by WaltG123, »

I received this Dick Van Dyke autograph in the mail yesterday, and am convinced it is real. I used to be skeptical of his TTM autographs. However, I did my own research and can conclude they are 100% AUTHENTIC. Thank you, Mr. Dick Van Dyke!

Anyone who thinks my autograph isn't real will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 != WaltG123. & WaltG123,

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Dick Van Dyke REAL Success!!!

Post by caappy »

Good one.. How long did it take to get it back?? Did not realize he had a scar over his left eye..
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

Comments removed since why are there now three accounts for WaltG123 WaltG123. and WaltG123, ?
Last edited by fromuk2014 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cavewv
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by cavewv »

Congrats. Looks like the one I got a little while back but everyone one saying was sec. I was happy either way Iv always loves his work. How did you figure out these are authentic?
Cpt. Caveman's TTM Autograph Collecting Blog http://ccmautos.blogspot.com/
thomasmossy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by thomasmossy »

caappy wrote:Good one.. How long did it take to get it back?? Did not realize he had a scar over his left eye..
Don't be a Dick lol!
Stai12345
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Stai12345 »

Congratulates on your success. He's a great actor!!!! :D
Favorite TTMs: James Earl Jones, Nick Jonas, Arnold Palmer, Mickey Wright, and Robert Clary

Favorite IPs: Matt Kuchar, Jordan Spieth, Phil Mickelson, and Jim Furk

I'm a BIG Star Wars fan, if you have any information about any valid Star Wars cast addresses please contact me. I like autographs from WW2 era heroes like Holocaust survivors, Nazi Resistance members and WW2 veterans. If you have any information on that, please contact me. I would appropriate it!
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

fromuk2014 wrote:Comments removed since why are there now three accounts for WaltG123 WaltG123. and WaltG123, ?
Simple: I, like many before me, have an admirer with too much time on their hands.

I'm not the first, and I won't be the last.

There's a difference between blue text & a URL, ****. Those who can't read will be added to my ignore list.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by caappy »

Amazing, more than one Walt? Who would want to be Walt?? If you notice at the posting of the Dick Van Dyke photo Walt had 1 post mentioned.. Now he has 114.. Walt, aka Walt, aka Walt should bock himself and start over...I have seen Walt in here before so he should of had more than 1 post recorded today when Dick Van Dyke was entered.. so who is or are the mysterious Walts?.. Admin you need to figure this out..
WaltG123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WaltG123 »

caappy wrote:Amazing, more than one Walt? Who would want to be Walt?? If you notice at the posting of the Dick Van Dyke photo Walt had 1 post mentioned.. Now he has 114.. Walt, aka Walt, aka Walt should bock himself and start over...I have seen Walt in here before so he should of had more than 1 post recorded today when Dick Van Dyke was entered.. so who is or are the mysterious Walts?.. Admin you need to figure this out..
Congratulations, you're the first taker of the offer in my signature.

Again, I'm not the first one they've done this to & I won't be the last.

WaltG123 wrote:
WaltG123. wrote:Actually it's just occurred to me. Nobody but her will know why she's signed it twice so please ignore my silly question. :oops:

Awww, how cute. Someone who thinks that people will be dumb enough to believe that they're me, despite the blatant period & completely different post numbers.

And, of course, the obvious fact that if, if it were me, I would've edited the post, not replied to it. Not to mention it's not necessarily true that "nobody but her will know why she signed it twice" & I'm smart enough to know that.

Not to mention the grammatical mistakes.

But, please, carry on. You can help me find more people to add to my ignore list. I don't need to be bothered reading posts by users that are stupid enough to believe that these 2 accounts are the same. I appreciate the help in weeding out the ****. So thank you. :D
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

caappy wrote:Admin you need to figure this out..
I would hope for this to work but my faith in the Admin is not great, but I'm still willing to help get the forum in to better shape than it is with it's constant spam, members duplicating usernames, lack of moderators who have left (and possibly re-signed up, eerily), it's like a ghost town in the moderation department and the general layout could do with a couple of new sections to keep everyone happy, ie; Personal Address Success' - Maybe even separate sections for music/film/literature discussions.

Just a few small tweaks could make this place quite manageable and you don't have to be qualified in computer technology to be able to make that happen so I don't know why seeing envelopes comes higher on the list when a few tweaks in the Admin Control Panel would help a lot?

Having access to view IP's would almost certainly help prevent whoever is creating multiple accounts to troll.