Moving topic to Moderator Section

Moderators' Forum.
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Moving topic to Moderator Section

Post by carlosreddevil »

Hi Admin - could you please move this topic of mine into Moderators and look into the trolling and abuse/stalking I am getting from the spammer on this page.

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 2&t=348996
carlosredevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Moving topic to Moderator Section

Post by carlosredevil »

Admin can you also please check out reddeadude and lauranortonsfanclub IP addresses on this forum. I'm sure they have other accounts which they use for spamming. As you will see I only have one account on here which is this one which I have had for 2 months I from Bangladesh and a big fan of the Red Devils parachute display team...

Many thanks and kind regards Carl rishaan Singh. {up}
Themagictouch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Themagictouch »

What about you giving me abuse just now carlos? Doesn't excuse what you did. Does it? I'm reporting you by the way.
carlosreddevil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carlosreddevil »

Themagictouch wrote:What about you giving me abuse just now carlos? Doesn't excuse what you did. Does it? I'm reporting you by the way.
This is my first log in in nearly 2 weeks fella, check the name of the person messaging you - I'll bet it's ever so slightly different to mine. Someone's set up a username similar to mine and is using it to spam people so they think it's me. I have no interest in messaging you, we've already had this conversation.

Check it out, you'll see what I mean.
Mothermolei
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mothermolei »

Hi I am hoping you can help me. My 16 year old God- daughter is a huge Miranda sings fan. I really want to buy her the red sweatpants but the sizes are all too small. I have searched a variety of sites but no luck. I even tried to talk one place into creating a pair for me. I guess they do not actually print the sweatpants there. I would be willing to buy bigger sweats and mail them and still pay full price. I am hoping you can point/ send/ take me in the right direction thanks