Sofia Milos website ripoff....BEWARE!!!

Moderators' Forum.
dueby_boys

Re: Sofia Milos website ripoff....BEWARE!!!

Post by dueby_boys »

RYAN J. wrote:It could be their's been a delay in getting it sent out to you. sometimes official websites use a third party to send out signed photos. The celeb will sign them, send the batch to a company who deals with sales and when an order comes in they have them send one out to you. They might also send them out once a month, instead of mailing a couple and couple there. you could have caught them at the wrong time and it might take a little bit. I did have a very similar situation and it took almost 7 months before I got a reply. Just keep emailing them and stay consistent until you get a result. try not to be too harsh though, even though you might feel like bashing them, it could be an error on each part.
Thank You!! :mrgreen:
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Denisrichard wrote:Thanks, Ryan! Yes my paypal was billed that same day i placed the order. I'm trying to be patient but i feel like i'm getting jerked around. Wow,Ryan, i just realized i forgot to send you something.....sorry,man! I'll get it out tomorrow.....having 6 strokes tends to cause memory loss! lol
That's perfectly okay! Sounds like you've been busy with other things. Keep us updated on how it goes! and 6 strokes??? wow, that's quite a lot. :( Hope your doing well!

RYAN J. 8)
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

TheTruth2 wrote:dueby_boys AKA musicfan do you really have a need to post in just about every thread that doesn't concern you and then continue with your drama queen attitude? Somebody should shove your LOL so where you couldn't walk for the next 30 years but unfortunately you would most likely enjoy it.
LOL!! :lol: its a PUBLIC FORUM which means I can post in ANY THREAD I want to :mrgreen: If u dont like it, get over it or leave. (and what is the point of saying dueby_boys AKA musicfan? LOL)