Sofia Milos website ripoff....BEWARE!!!

Moderators' Forum.
Denisrichard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sofia Milos website ripoff....BEWARE!!!

Post by Denisrichard »

On February 24, 2011 i ordered an autographed picture off her website for $20. My pay pal was immediately charged. About 3 weeks later i e-mailed the site asking where my order was. One week later i got a reply basically saying to wait another week, and if my pic hadnt arrived by then to let them know. A week later the pic still hadnt arrived so i e-mailed them and let them know. 6 days later i got a reply asking to e-mail a copy of my paypal invoice and they would take care of it. I did this immediately (3 weeks ago) ....no reply......a week later i sent ANOTHER e-mail asking for some resolution and that i basically was feeling ripped off.....that was almost 2 weeks ago and still no pic or e-mail reply. As of today (4-12-11) no pic. Am i being unreasonable to expect my order after almost 7 weeks and no replies to my e mails??? I just recently saw a TTM success on here, which took less time than my order, was free, and was the EXACT SAME PIC i ordered and paid for!! I do feel ripped off and wanted to let you all know.
Rust never sleeps! The futures uncertain and the end is always near!!!!
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sofia Milos website ripoff....BEWARE!!!

Post by Tabby »

No, you are not being unreasonable. That is really bad service. You should have it by now. There's no reason it should take that long. I hope you get your picture.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

Just because you PAY For a photo, doesnt mean it will come within 4 business days...I mean on some actors and actresses webistes it says: "Should take 4-6 weeks"...so its not that bad. I mean u have to be understanding becasue you never know what they are going through. Fanmail is not the top priority in these peoples' lives..LOL! The main key is time and understanding..good luck.
Denisrichard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Denisrichard »

Excuse me but it says NOTHING on the website about how long it will take, and why would they email me telling me to 'wait a week and then get back to us if you havent received it." Doesnt that sound like a piss poor way of handling things? Shouldnt they have all the order info in front of them if theyre SELLING them? I dont consider it mere fan mail if theyre making money off it. PLUS i got 2 pms since i posted this from members who got their pics in a couple weeks from the website. So know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Last edited by Denisrichard on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

Denisrichard wrote:Excuse me but it says NOTHING on the website about how long it will take, and why would they email me telling me to 'wait a week and then get back to us if you havent received it." Doesnt that sound like a **** poor way of handling things? PLUS i got 2 pms since i posted this from members who got their pics in a couple weeks from the website. So know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
I agree. I have ordered a picture from a different person before, and it took no longer than three weeks. There's no reason for these people to treat you this way.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
Denisrichard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Denisrichard »

I agree. I have ordered a picture from a different person before, and it took no longer than three weeks. There's no reason for these people to treat you this way. Thank you Tabby!
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

Denisrichard wrote:Excuse me but it says NOTHING on the website about how long it will take, and why would they email me telling me to 'wait a week and then get back to us if you havent received it." Doesnt that sound like a **** poor way of handling things? PLUS i got 2 pms since i posted this from members who got their pics in a couple weeks from the website. So know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
You asked a question, so i commented. Dont yell at me because you didnt get your photo yet..its not my fault. and if you correctly read my post i said "on some actors and actresses webistes it says: "Should take 4-6 weeks" i didnt say Sofia. I was COMPARING them. And just because others got the autograph in a few weeks doesnt mean you will..you dont know what they ar going through at that moment. So yell at me if you want, but its not gonna make your photo come any faster. {up}

(And By the way: i dont know why your yelling at me...my response to you wasnt rude or anything....but OH WELL.)
Denisrichard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Denisrichard »

Maybe, maybe not but LOL (last time i checked ) means laughing out loud........laugh away buddy!
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

Denisrichard wrote:I have ordered a picture from a different person before, and it took no longer than three weeks. There's no reason for these people to treat you this way.
I already said that it shouldnt take that long to get a photo sent to you but just because it took 3 weeks for the other person doesnt mean its that way for everyone. And they arent treating you "a certain way", they are keeping in contact with you and emailing you back..if they WERENT emailing u back i could unerstand your concern but i dont think its anything to worry THIS MUCH ABOUT....(just my opinion) good luck.
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

Denisrichard wrote:Maybe, maybe not but LOL (last time i checked ) means laughing out loud........laugh away buddy!
u make no sense. :mrgreen: