Report Spammer/Abuser Accounts Here

Moderators' Forum.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Report Spammer/Abuser Accounts Here

Post by luckyas13canbe »

mishacolburn wrote:Oh man, how I laughed. Time to understand what a "Moderator" is.

You are both acting like kids, and it's sad, pathetic and moronic. But then, kids don't tend to see that. You're arguing in one thread that you shouldn't be judged for being 12, yet you're now crying about nothing and acting in a way that a five year old that would be proud of. Go away if you're not going to post sense.

Oh man how I laugh, how stupid you can be to think that I care. :lol:[/quote]

and you obviously do if you keep commenting. so stop and let it go.[/quote]

oh no, you stop calling me immature and stop saying I have to get off bcus im too young. shut up! Put yourself in my shoes![/quote]

I get it... you're a kid, I get it, we all were. But you know what, most kids know when to be quiet. You clearly don't.
rainbownessie3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Report Spammer/Abuser Accounts Here

Post by rainbownessie3 »

luckyas13canbe wrote:
mishacolburn wrote:stop telling us what to do, don't get involved. Its PATHETIC. {down}
Oh man, how I laughed. Time to understand what a "Moderator" is.

You are both acting like kids, and it's sad, pathetic and moronic. But then, kids don't tend to see that. You're arguing in one thread that you shouldn't be judged for being 12, yet you're now crying about nothing and acting in a way that a five year old that would be proud of. Go away if you're not going to post sense.

Oh man how I laugh, how stupid you can be to think that I care. :lol:[/quote]

Then please do the world a favour and go play with your dolls in the corner and write in your diary how much you love Justin Bieber. Whatever it is, don't post here anymore!

Oh and I had no interest in this, but some moron decided to start PMing me about it constantly like a sad little person.[/quote]

My pawpaw just passed away and I'm already depressed. I'm being bullied and harassed off this website. If you asked I would return the favor. SO thank you, I'm being nice. And I love what you said about playing dolls and writing in the diary...these annoying immature 12 year olds need to. They're really annoying.
Follow my autograph account on instagram! @cafevanillafrappe