Isn't it about time???

Moderators' Forum.
DanaRenoMBA
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Isn't it about time???

Post by DanaRenoMBA »

Isn't it about time that action was taken to defeat these spammers? Maybe blocking them or their ISP or "something" I have (for example) delted numerous posts from hfgf899ggf more than oncee today. I don't remember exactly how many times I have found garbage posted by this "member" but I delete it and within hours there is more garbage cluttering the site.

I believe that it is time to take action. Following is a list of those that I have deleted spam from in the past couple days. I have deleted several of them more than once.
fhu4df7gh
hfgf899ggf
hjdfhiief
hongyanzhen
maxshoess07
wellenstein1
yueliang20

They have got to go!
I have been asked many times about trading / selling some of my autographs. I am sorry but my collection is not and will not be for sale.
Theone30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Isn't it about time???

Post by Theone30 »

Must say I agree...it does get annoying at time [us]

Waiting for many former and current US Politicians and Historical Figures:

Most Wanted--Henry Kissinger.(PM if you have one and want to trade)
Baseball HOF collection--40 and counting
2011 has been my best year for autographs over 300 in so far
*Don't post email addresses*
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

why would you post this in the gen discussion forum? no one there can help. pm ozzman to get the accounts banned. its up to admin to figure out how to keep them out
#-John-#
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

I just banned all the names on that list
DanaRenoMBA
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DanaRenoMBA »

I posted it there so others would be aware that action was being taken and maybe so others, if they see it, could repond as well. Also partly out of frustration due to my deleting some of their posts multiple times. The good news is that they are all gone (at least for now) and maybe just the awareness that the spam posts don't last long might (probably won't but might) deter them. Niave, yeah maybe, but still it seems to have worked in the short term.
I have been asked many times about trading / selling some of my autographs. I am sorry but my collection is not and will not be for sale.