Can we do something about this?

Moderators' Forum.
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Can we do something about this?

Post by guilder1st »

viewtopic.php?f=128&t=183481&start=45

This member: DrWhoAutographs seems to have a personal vendetta going against canadagraphs1. He keeps posting rude messages on his ip thread. And someone actually warned canadagraphs1 for responding to them? Please, at least warn both of them. I tried to remove the warning cause I think it's ridiculous, but I can't do that. Maybe a gm can do that for me, or at least issue a warning for DrWhoAutographs also.

As for canadagraphs1 being a dealer, maybe he is but so are plenty of other members on here, that are not being badgered about it. For example woa is one of them. (world of autographs). And most people on here occasionally buy items from dealers, so who cares if he's a dealer or not. And that's not the point I am trying to make. Nobody should be constantly badgered on here. This has been going on for a few weeks now, and it should be stopped.
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Can we do something about this?

Post by jdp3577 »

I agree, I just gave DrWhoAutographs a warning. thats the most I can do.
#-John-#
khackdrums

Post by khackdrums »

I can name a few people in that thread that should have kept their mouths shut... Name calling and finger pointing started way before DrWhoAutographs even joined the discussion. Yes, he may have taken one step too far, but he isn't the only one at fault. The problem is FM is full of little children...
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

khackdrums wrote:I can name a few people in that thread that should have kept their mouths shut... Name calling and finger pointing started way before DrWhoAutographs even joined the discussion. Yes, he may have taken one step too far, but he isn't the only one at fault. The problem is FM is full of little children...
Agreed. I remember at least 2-3 other people that were posting nasty comments also, however DrWhoAutographs is the only one that won't stop doing it.
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

Please issue a warning to JohnnyLightning also. These 2 just keep at it. Funny thing is that canadagraphs1 (besides the link in his siggy) has not advertised a single item for sale yet.
khackdrums

Post by khackdrums »

Done.
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.