Not causing a fight,

Moderators' Forum.
James

Not causing a fight,

Post by James »

I would like to check that does anyone expect me, as a moderator, to be posting on all sections of the forum? I don't, as I only post where I feel I can help; that rules me out of TTM posts, address help etc, the only thing I am good at is the authenticity opinions really and most of them are already answered. I have been criticised for only posting in certain sections of the forum, not all over, and want to check if this is a necessity? If it is then I'd rather step down from having my name in orange, because I have better things to do than just post for the sake of it.

Thank you! :mrgreen:
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Not causing a fight,

Post by jdp3577 »

I dont think it's necessary to post in every forum, I know I dont. I dont feel qualified to post on authenticity, so I dont post in that forum, and I dont even think there should be a buy/sell forum, so I never even look at that section. the others Ill post in if I think I can say something usefull
#-John-#
khackdrums

Post by khackdrums »

My posts are few and far between. I only respond to topics if I have something intelligent to say that will either resolve a conflict, answer a unique question (there are a lot of repetitive questions that I simply ignore), or if I have something to say that will help out the forum. I don't have any specific forums I post comments in. My comments are dispersed and pretty random. I try to help run the forum as much as possible, but I'll admit, lately I have very little time to commit to this and other forums. My username used to be a fixture in the Mod logs, but like many other Mod's before me, I am not as visible anymore. I try to participate when I have time though. Good luck everyone!

Khackdrums :D
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

You have nothing to worry about. You post when and where you feel you are the most help. That is what being a mod is. Why post in a thread you know nothing about. Unless admin changed the rules then I wouldnt worry about it.