Trainee Mod Stefanodt15 spamming Success board...

Moderators' Forum.
annie985

Trainee Mod Stefanodt15 spamming Success board...

Post by annie985 »

Just checked the success board and saw that Stefanodt15 has completely spammed almost everyone's success on that first page and this is all they write:
Hi !

Nice success !

-StefanoDT15
And here's their post history. http://fanmail.biz/mboard/search.php?au ... 5&sr=posts

Should something be said to this TM about spamming the success board just to rake up post numbers?

~Annie :D
Sammya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Trainee Mod Stefanodt15 spamming Success board...

Post by Sammya »

I noticed that, too. Did anybody tell him to stop doing that? If not, we should do that first, and than see what he will have to say to us. A TM should definitely not spam the board like that.
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

Yes I noticed that before. I also checked him posts a week ago and they're almost all the same (well, sometimes he adds different smile or one more word) but I did not know what do to about it :oops: .
And yes, I agree, something should be said to TM's about spamming otherwise this is going to continue.
Urša
Paigey012

Post by Paigey012 »

I have noticed this too {down}
I will PM him now asking him not to spam the Feedback fourm.
Paige {love}
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

Hi!
I was just talking to Stefano (I knew him from before so this is why I sent him a PM too). He told me he though he has to post comments like this, they way moderators do all the time :) So it was kind of misunderstanding. He also said he won't do that anymore and he's sorry.
Urša
Paigey012

Post by Paigey012 »

ursha wrote:Hi!
I was just talking to Stefano (I knew him from before so this is why I sent him a PM too). He told me he though he has to post comments like this, they way moderators do all the time :) So it was kind of misunderstanding. He also said he won't do that anymore and he's sorry.
Urša
He replied to my PM and said that he wasnt spamming the fourm and he loves doing his job on fanmail {up}