What are my chances for Justin Hurwitz to sign a vinyl?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
RedHatter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

What are my chances for Justin Hurwitz to sign a vinyl?

Post by RedHatter »

Hey!

I have a vinyl of La La Land and would like to try and get Justin Hurwitz (the composer) to sign it. I'm wondering though what my chances and turn around time would probably be? If I never get it back I would be out the $30~ I spent on the record, but if the chances are even decent then I want to try.

Being a composer and screenwriter not an actor I would think he doesn't get very many requests. That should up my chances, right?

Also can anyone verify that the address listed on the site is the one I should mail?
Justin Hurwitz
Principato Young Entertainment
9465 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 900
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA
I'm actually trying to get this for a friend of mine, so if it was personalized that would make her year. Is it worth mentioning that in my letter, or is that going to make it less likely for him to sign it?

I wanted to try an in person autograph attempt, but was unable to find any information on appearances or any other way of tracking him down.
Johntheblue9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What are my chances for Justin Hurwitz to sign a vinyl?

Post by Johntheblue9 »

Did you decide to write off to him in the end?
Favourite successes: Ricky Gervais (x3), Emilia Clarke, Felicity Jones, Sophie Turner, Billy Connolly, Michael Caine, Henry Cavill, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Ozzy Osbourne, Michael Palin, Sting, Brian May, Sean Bean, Natalie Dormer, David Tennant. Stephen Fry, Peter Kay, Stephen Merchant, Tim Minchin, Terry Gilliam, Kenny Baker, Johnny Wilkinson, Jeremy Bulloch, Ed Skrein, Iain Glenn, Stephen Dillane

Recently sent out to: Lin Manuel Miranda and Bryan Cranston

Most Wanted: Emma Stone, Margot Robbie, Ryan Gosling, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Hamill, Kit Harington, Andrew Lincoln, Jim Carrey, Peter Dinklage, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Lena Headey, Jesse Eisenberg