Help!

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Jakeself12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Help!

Post by Jakeself12 »

My Dad forgot to put stamps on the return letter what will happen now? My letter was to Debra Paget Im afraid she might become offended! has anyone ever done this too?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Help!

Post by dancingirl1 »

One of two things:

1) she will be nice and put stamps on it for you.

OR

2) she will discard your envelope because no postage was put on.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
casper_xx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Help!

Post by casper_xx »

Hi
don't worry about it too much. I sent a letter from the uk to america to Mike Henry (family guy )and I forgot to put any money in for the return postage and to my surprise he sent me a extra autograph and paid for the postage. most people will be nice and put stamps on it for you. :D