Envelopes

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Dblint12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Envelopes

Post by Dblint12 »

If I send a letter with pictures do I have to attach an answer envelope?
kreecher
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Envelopes

Post by kreecher »

Yes, it would be a polite thing to do. You are also advised to write your address on it (so that the celebrity won't need to write it and waste his/her time) and glue enough stamps to mail the reply to you back home. For rates, visit Royal Mail or USPS sites. Stamps can be bought on eBay online.
Ben0811
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ben0811 »

Dblint12 wrote:If I send a letter with pictures do I have to attach an answer envelope?
Ben0811
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ben0811 »

Dblint12 wrote:If I send a letter with pictures do I have to attach an answer envelope?
Yes, it is required to send a pre-stamped envelope with your address in that the pictures fit in if you wish for a response, as the majority of celebrities would not reply if you didn't attach one. Hope this helped!
Usafirebird
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Usafirebird »

What is the average cost of sending a letter and SASE? I sent one the other day and don’t think I put enough postage but it had not come back yet.

Thanks! New to this!
Dblint12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dblint12 »

Ben0811 wrote:
Yes, it is required to send a pre-stamped envelope with your address in that the pictures fit in if you wish for a response, as the majority of celebrities would not reply if you didn't attach one. Hope this helped!
Sorry to hear that. I got back two from nine, but all those two were sent back from Spanky Taylor Company
(2/6 month; 5/3 month)
mushroom
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mushroom »

kreecher wrote:Yes, it would be a polite thing to do. You are also advised to write your address on it (so that the celebrity won't need to write it and waste his/her time) and glue enough stamps to mail the reply to you back home. For rates, visit Royal Mail or USPS sites. Stamps can be bought on eBay online.