It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:15 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sending Mail Inernationally
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:29 pm 

I was wondering what sort of postage I have to use to send mail from the US to the UK? and is it the same for my return envelope? I am specifically hoping to get a playbill from Nathan Lane who is currently playing in "Angels in America" at the National Theatre. Thanks!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Sending Mail Inernationally
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:43 pm 
Site Admin

Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Hi :)

Use US stamps for a letter from US to UK and UK stamps for a letter to US from UK :neutral:

Fanmail 8)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:51 pm 

I'm sending a fan letter to Doris Day in the U.S.

I'm from England, UK, and the Doris Day website say enclose FIVE CURRENT international postal coupons, along with your request and self-addressed envelope. It also says if should I not be able to obtain postal coupons to make a minimum $10 USD donation to cover international postage/handling via the Doris Day Animal Foundation website. I have donated.

But what stamps should I used to send it and make sure it gets to the US in the first place?
Thank you!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:01 pm 
Site Admin

Collector since: 0
Ask your local post office :mrgreen: or use this page: http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:57 am 

Make sure your stuff gets to its international location by having the address written clearly, ordercollegepapers.com and the address completed only in English. Be sure to include all relevant information to ensure your stuff gets to the right place at the right time.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:52 am 

Collector since: 2012
alisondaewon wrote:
Make sure your stuff gets to its international location by having the address written clearly, ordercollegepapers.com and the address completed only in English. Be sure to include all relevant information to ensure your stuff gets to the right place at the right time.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:13 am 

A postal administration can be private or open, however, numerous legislatures put limitations on private frameworks. Evidence of installment is regularly as glue postage stamps, yet postage meters are likewise utilized for mass mailing. Present day private postal frameworks are regularly recognized from national postal offices by the names messenger or conveyance benefit. Civil War Black Panther Leather Jacket

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:22 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

QuickBooks Support Number +1888-336-0774
Quickbooks Tech Support Number at +1888-336-0774 clients, especially Professional Users and QuickBooks Premier, are messed with their QuickBooks document they are confronting blunders. For issue or each breakdown which QuickBooks clients struck while taking a shot at it? Quickbooks Support supplies alternatives of each glitch. QuickBooks On-Line Support works out the blunders that clients looked on QuickBooks On-Line Applications amid the working. Visit here: http://www.quickbooks.technical-supportnumber.com/

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Quicken Customer Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:34 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Quicken Support Number +1888-336-0774
Quicken Tech Support Phone Number once they are able to specify their requirements to the sales support executives, the competent customer service team is able to find the best possible solution and propose the same to their customers in order to ensure long-term commitment and brand loyalty for Quicken Help their product.
http://www.quicken.technical-supportnumber.com/

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Sage Technical Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:43 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sage Customer Service Phone Number +1888-336-0774
Sage Technical Support Number +1888-336-0774 bookkeeping make it basic and fast that you can achieve your entire monetary data employments with couple of strategies in time. Qualified Trained Experts will help you with Sage Customer Support Phone Number to work the strategy that you do and also help to up-date or store your organization documents to some cloud facilitating like Google drive, Drop box, Microsoft Drive and so forth.
Visit Here: http://www.sage.technical-supportnumber.com/

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Aol Tech Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:54 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Aol Technical Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774
As a technical support professional, I'm bombarded by a many concerns pc support as well as email support. People tell me about previous issues they confronted with their computers and email and the it took to fix those issues. They ask me a lot of concerns associated with Aol Customer Service Phone Number Support as this is the support most of them use. The most prominent question the ask me about Aol Support Number is about how is on the world wide web technical support better than conventional technical support and the 100 % free support provided by the manufacturers or support provider's formal support pages?
More info visit here: http://www.aol.technical-supportnumber.com/

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Outlook Technical Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:07 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Outlook Technical Support Phone Number +1888-336-0774
The issue with Microsoft Outlook Tech Support Phone Number organization Perspective is that it can be a bit complicated for those using it the very new. One other issue it's it takes to learn all of on par gps. If you wish, you can visit Microsoft Outlook Technical Support Phone Number windows formal Perspective Support web page and try to set up Microsoft organization Perspective and try to comprehend on par gps for 100 % free. Unfortunately, the text guide found on their formal Perspective Support web page may be a bit too tricky for some to comprehend, not to mention the it would take just to comprehend and take care of the issue by you.
More info visit here: http://www.microsoftoutlook.technical-s ... umber.com/

Profile E-mail