I was wondering something.

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I was wondering something.

Post by harrypotterfan. »

Hey all well nothing today for me rats but i did send out three letters today and im going to send on tuesday. anyways I wanted to try to get my harry potter photos like my twilight photos. and I was wondering if some of them send pp should i just send my letter in a small envlope and not a 9 by 12 one. do u think i would still get them? anyways im writing to daniel when his plays starts in march. anyways thank you for your help.
most wanted rachel weisz emma waston shailene woodley zoe kravtis city of bones cast hunger games cast. Harry potter cast melissa mccarthy jenny mccarthy cast of pitch perfect suzanne Collins Anna Kendrick
sarah hyland dominic sherwood cast of the vampier academy the cast of the originals lucy fry bruno mars macklmore Chris pine c c hunter j.k Rowling James and Oliver phelps clemence poesy fault in our stars cast Elle fanning
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I was wondering something.

Post by osiris »

Daniel has previously signed authentically via theatre addresses, he is likely to again. So you should send your own photo for him to sign.

As for the others, yes many send preprints (check previous feedback) but you should send an A4 SASE as they are usually 8x10s.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.