IRC Pricelist

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!

Moderator: admin

Dead Canary
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: IRC Pricelist

Post by Dead Canary »

Now in Poland price is 5,20 PLN
EEsposito02
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by EEsposito02 »

I was wanting to write to Scotland from the US... All the conversions are killing me!! Could someone please let me know approximately how much postage would be in American dollars... please and thank you! :)
Latest TTM Success: Jon Seda (Actor, Chicago P.D.)
Latest IP Success: The Swon Brothers (Country Music Duo)
Favorite Successes: Casey James (Country music Singer), Jason Michael Carroll (Country Music Singer), Alan Jackson (Country Music Icon), Jeff Hardy (Pro Wrestler), Tony Gwynn (Former Pro Baseball Player), Kellan Lutz (Actor, Twilight Series), Eric Szmanda (Actor, CSI), Mark Salling (Actor, Glee), Lance Burton (Magician), and Duff Goldman (TV Chef), Robert Englund (Actor, Nightmare on Elm Street), The Farm (Country Music Group), Tom Hiddleston (Actor, Thor, Avengers)

If you would like to view my autograph collection you can do so at: http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h377/EEsposito02/
hassychick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by hassychick »

I am new to this, please forgive my questions. If IRCs aren't available in the US, how do we cover postage? I don't have access to Euros. Do I send USD cash? Or would envelopes with US postage work? Thank you all for your tips.
Nosferatu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Nosferatu »

hassychick wrote:I am new to this, please forgive my questions. If IRCs aren't available in the US, how do we cover postage? I don't have access to Euros. Do I send USD cash? Or would envelopes with US postage work? Thank you all for your tips.
I'm also new to this and have the same query, but directed to people who, like me, live in the UK. I want to request autographs from four people who live in the US but don't know what to include in the envelope to pay for postage back to the UK.
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by kimmylee »

If you take time to scan the thread titles in Collecting Help, you will find the info you need, those exact same questions get asked (and answered) dozens of times if not more :)

hassychick US stamps will be useless for return postage from a foreign country.

Nosferatu I live in the UK and do USA requests often it is super easy once you know how {up}

Good luck!
NO LONGER ACTIVE
Broncky
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Broncky »

so if i buy 1 IRC is that enough for one post to a team ?
because i read it's 2€ and i don't think it's not enough to send it back.
btw i never used this before
Muker
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Muker »

Could anybody give me a ballpark estimate what it would cost to send a 9.5x12" mailer (usually around 2.5 oz.) to the UK from the US? It's a lot easier for me to just stick on stamps and drop it in the mailbox rather than making a special trip to the post office. I have had success sending to anywhere in the U.S. for 3 (46¢) stamps, so I'm just wondering if it would be about the same. Thanks!
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by kimmylee »

International postage is always more expensive.

Try the postal calculator on the USPS website.
NO LONGER ACTIVE
Tonyieta
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Tonyieta »

IRC's are way too expensive. I recently decided only to buy foreign stamps from now on. It's much cheaper to to buy foreign stamps and you have a better chance of receiving a reply. {up}
StephenSt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by StephenSt »

I apologize if I don't understand exactly how to go about this. I see that the US no longer sells IRCs. If I want to get an autograph of a celebrity in Sweden, what should I do? You cant use US stamps right?

Sorry...this is my first time doing this, I appreciate any help.

Stephen