IRC Pricelist

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Silver Clown
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: IRC Pricelist

Post by Silver Clown »

AzkabanPrisoner wrote:Does anyone know much IRCs are redeemed for in Ireland? :/
The Irish postal service haven't sold IRC's for a good number of years and afaik don't accept them either so don't waster your money on them if you're requesting an autograph from someone based in Ireland. If you want to include something to cover the costs of postage with your request, try this: http://postage.anpost.ie/
Scottg74
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Scottg74 »

Silver Clown wrote:
AzkabanPrisoner wrote:Does anyone know much IRCs are redeemed for in Ireland? :/
The Irish postal service haven't sold IRC's for a good number of years and afaik don't accept them either so don't waster your money on them if you're requesting an autograph from someone based in Ireland. If you want to include something to cover the costs of postage with your request, try this: http://postage.anpost.ie/
I just send a few dollars if its usa always works.
Tom Cruise X3, Al Pacino x6 ,Bono x7, Bruce Springsteen, Colin Farrell x3, Mark Wahlberg x7, Kevin Costner x 3, Jackie Chan X 2,Stephen Spielberg x2, Kate Capshaw, Seann William Scott, Michael fassbender x2, Michael Madsen x4, Glenn Close x2, Slash x2, Colm Meaney x2, Armande Assante x2, Martin Sheen x6 , Brendan Gleeson x2, Bridget Neilsen, Sophia Loren x3, Priscilla Presley, Chris O Dowd x2, Huey Lewis x10, John Voight x2, Adam Clayton, Edge, Kate Beckinsale, Olga Kurylenko, Sophia Loren x2, Pierce Brosnan, Brigitte Bardot ,Steven van zandt, Donnie Wahlberg, Joey Mcintyre, Danny Wood, Eugene Levy, Jennifer Coolidge, Charlie Watts x4 , Jessie J, Noel Gallagher, Ciaran Hinds x2, A.J Buckley, Allen Leech, Stephen Rea x3, Bob Geldof x2, Eros Ramazzotti x3,Stellan Skarsgard x4,Ozzy Osbourne, Gary Moore x6, Dana Delany, Sinead o Conor , James Nesbitt, Kian Egan, Michelle Keegan, Saoirse Ronan, Midge Ure x10, Una Healy x16, Louis Walsh x2, Joe Elliott x10, Thin Lizzy, Phil Lynott.
Aplaja
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aplaja »

In Finland

Price: 1,65€
Value: 0,75€
Successes: Emma Stone, Mythbusters (Adam Savage, Jamie Hyneman, Kari Byron, Tory Belleci, Grant Imahara), Ksenia Solo, Sarah Wayne Callies, Martin Sheen, Maggie Smith, Steven Yeun, James May, Jeffrey Demunn, Zachary Levi, Zoe Wanamaker, Jeremy Clarkson

PM me if you have something to ask about my successes! :D

My Autographs: http://s1067.photobucket.com/albums/u426/Aplaja/
caimenmasterson
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by caimenmasterson »

Since the UK doesn't accept IRCs for international now, I'm assuming if I send say $3 USD, Royal Mail will accept it as payment?
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

caimenmasterson wrote:Since the UK doesn't accept IRCs for international now, I'm assuming if I send say $3 USD, Royal Mail will accept it as payment?

The UK does accept IRC's for exchange still, it's just that anyone in the UK can't buy them.
NO LONGER ACTIVE
caimenmasterson

Post by caimenmasterson »

kimmylee wrote:
caimenmasterson wrote:Since the UK doesn't accept IRCs for international now, I'm assuming if I send say $3 USD, Royal Mail will accept it as payment?

The UK does accept IRC's for exchange still, it's just that anyone in the UK can't buy them.
Thanks for the clarification! :mrgreen:
mystifyre
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mystifyre »

Can anyone from the UK tell me how they have got around the issue of not being able to buy IRCs please? Have you just started sending a few dollars in with your letter?
Received TTM: Dianne Pilkington, Dannii Minogue, Holly Willoughby & Phillip Schofield, John Travolta, Jodie Prenger, Ramin Karimloo, Sierra Boggess, Ant & Dec, NCIS Cast, Caissie Levy

In-Person: Fearne Cotton & Reggie Yates, Summer Strallen, Theo Caplan, Niamh Perry

Waiting For: Kacie Sheik, Ghost: The Musical signed Playbill
tracy771028
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tracy771028 »

If I sent to UK and USA.
The envelope is include 2 or 3 photos(4x6) and one letter...
What`s number of the IRC have I take if I sent this things to USA and UK?

Thank you for the help.:)

Because it`s my first time to sent...I have a little confuse about sent the letter.

And then if I sent finished..but the IRC is not enough(maybe have 2 IRC but in that time is sent one IRC) ..do they(actor/actress) sent back to me or not?>>>I`m so nervouse... :cry:

Thank you for the help.;)
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

mystifyre wrote:Can anyone from the UK tell me how they have got around the issue of not being able to buy IRCs please? Have you just started sending a few dollars in with your letter?
Yes, a few US$ or purchasing US stamps, Bri0626 here on the forum is selling them and has lots of happy customers, myself included.
NO LONGER ACTIVE
tracy771028
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tracy771028 »

Silver Clown wrote:

So sad~~ :cry: ~~I sent one person in Ireland with IRC..

So they didn`t accept IRC?.. :cry: :cry: