Minnesota Vikings Autographs

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
maisher81
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Minnesota Vikings Autographs

Post by maisher81 »

Am I able to send in a jersey to get autographed? Also, should I include a return shipping label with the package if I can send in the jersey?
Animal Lover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Minnesota Vikings Autographs

Post by Animal Lover »

I don't see why you couldn't send in a jersey for them to sign. I think that would be really cool. If I were you i would definitley send a return shipping label.

That is what I would do, but I'm sort of new to this. Just an opinion. :D
pantherfan82
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pantherfan82 »

maisher81 wrote:Am I able to send in a jersey to get autographed? Also, should I include a return shipping label with the package if I can send in the jersey?
its been my experience that if you send to the team as a whole you wont get it back signed. ive been sending nfl ttm for a couple of years now and always send to the individual players. that get there request and the ones that sign do it in there own time they choose. they dont all get together and signed stuff normally.
bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

Maiser81,
You must be niave when it comes to autographs. I can't believe you would think a proffesional football team would take time out to sign a team signed jersey for free. First of all most of the players are probably under contract not to sign for free anyway and only charge for their autograph at the various card and sports memorbilia shows. Also they probably have charities that they support to where they donate their time and money. They'll sign for their charity but they won't sign in the mail. When it comes to the autographs TV and Movie people are generally nice but when it comes to sports figuires, unless you're willing to pay a lot of money, most of the time you won't get them for free.
pinksock69
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pinksock69 »

I wouldn't even come close to say most are at all idk if you herd of Kurt Warner or Larry Fitzgerald or Peyton Manning are but those are huge stars and they all sign it depends on person but your right you would have to get mega lucky to get all to sign basically impossible. I wouldnt send jersey to anyone maybe Dirk he always signs but besides a few i wouldn't to risky for what your paying
wlperie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wlperie »

Hi maisher81! :D

Welcome to FanMail.biz.

Please remember that the "Feedback" section is reserved for the successes users have received TTM. I have moved your thread to "Collecting Help".

Enjoy your time here at FanMail.biz! {thumb2}

Wlperie 8)