question about e-mail

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
MissTinkerbell
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

question about e-mail

Post by MissTinkerbell »

when you send an e-mail to a celebrity for their autograph, do you include your address or do they send the autograph via e-mail?

*Tink
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

First off make sure it is a good email and not fake. If there have been successes before with that email. Then put your address on. You dont want just any body having your home addy.
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: question about e-mail

Post by TheCollector »

MissTinkerbell wrote:when you send an e-mail to a celebrity for their autograph, do you include your address or do they send the autograph via e-mail?

*Tink
Hey MissTinkerbell {up}

Yep, you need to be sure the address is a good one. Once you are sure it is, then you definately need to give your address.

Others might disagree, but I have personally found the success rate via email requests if not quite as good as by post. This is mainly I think because by emailing, the celeb has to pay to send their own autograph & photo to you, and some object to this.

Ian :mrgreen:
James

Post by James »

Hi

I have found emailing quite sucessful, but I only use email addresses once I know that they are true addresses.

I laways put on my address when I have done this.

Hope this helps,
James