Strong Poster Tube suggestions

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
That_Deutscher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Strong Poster Tube suggestions

Post by That_Deutscher »

Hi,

I am a Lord of the Rings fan, and I have a movie poster signed by Sean Astin (one of the harder autographs of the Fellowship to get) that I am hoping to get signed by the other actors who were in the film. I tried earlier this year to get it signed by Ian McKellen, Sean Bean, and Orlando Bloom, as they are repped by the same British group. However, the box was covered in many post markings that the British Parcelforce confiscated my package, and then mailed it back to me after three months or so in their custody.

Anyway, I am looking to try again in the near future with them and maybe a few other members more US-based. What poster tube would you recommend I buy so I can ship my poster to these actors?

It's about a 27x40 frame. I was looking at a Uline tube, but you have to buy in bulk with those, and I don't want to necessarily do that.

Thanks for your help.
2018 Sucesses:
    Purchased Sean Astin (charity donation)
    Sheila E. (Got at a show in Minneapolis)
    Weird Al Yankovic (Got following a show in northern Iowa)
    Sting (Singer)
    Shaggy
    President George Bush, Sr. (TTM)
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Strong Poster Tube suggestions

Post by Hartster »

I've received posters mailed in PVC pipe.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/