Celebrity Reply

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Supertamtam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Celebrity Reply

Post by Supertamtam »

Hi I just wanted to know the list of celebrities you know that personally respond to their fan mail. If you have first hand experience that would be great as well. Please include the dates of sent and received as well.
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Celebrity Reply

Post by Hartster »

Personally? Many celebrities have assistants to go through their fan mail - at the very least, they divide them into stacks of autograph requests, other requests, and so on.

Regardless, such a list would change if not from day to day, constantly. A celebrity may, for whatever reason, stop replying, decide to wait until they get a stack and then reply en masse, or reply to one person yet another for whatever reason.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Celebrity Reply

Post by BossC »

That is what this forum is for: to help you decide who to write and so you can see the history of people you are interested in.

I love the search function so I can search for my favorite Actors/actresses. Write people you really like then it will make the replies even sweeter!

BossC