The first time, please help

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
SleepyHelen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

The first time, please help

Post by SleepyHelen »

I must really be a hopeless romantic. I never sent letters to famous people at all, because I couldn't even imagine it being possible until today. I live in another country, not in the US, even English not know so that immediately sorry me for my bad English. I'd like to ask. I can only send a picture of their character or a personal photo? So they can send an autograph?. Or I can write what the the text, a slight letter? If they can answer it or at least write a few lines or not, or do not send them a letter and photos only with their character? (if this the actor) I just don't want to do anything extra, I don't want them to be embarrassed or anything. I certainly do not want to write that I love them and want to get married and 5 children, no of course. Just something heartfelt. Not about love or threats.

Also I would like to ask, I from other country and if my letter does not reach the addressee? can send several at once? or should I never do that? xd

:oops: