Betty White HELP!

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
nonialaniz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Betty White HELP!

Post by nonialaniz »

I'm from Argentina and I sent a LOR to Betty White, using the address in database. I checked the USPS page and it says:

This is a reminder to arrange for redelivery of your item before February 16, 2018 or your item will be returned on February 17, 2018. You may arrange redelivery by using the Schedule a Redelivery feature on this page or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice.

Status
Delivery Attempt: Action Needed
Reminder to Schedule Redelivery of your item before February 16, 2018

What should I do?

I have 3 options:

Carrier redelivers

Return to sender

Customer picks up
Most Wanted: J.K. Rowling

Favorite: Brigitte Bardot

VISIT MY AUTOGRAPH BLOG IF YOU WANT: http://noniautographs.blogspot.com.ar/
Nathan1872002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Betty White HELP!

Post by Nathan1872002 »

I mailed to her PO Box last week and it was marked delivered without issue. I'm in the USA so it must be something with your country, in which case I'm not sure there is anything you can do. If someone comes to get items from the PO Box account and the attendant remembers to ask if they're willing to accept your package then that could work but there's no way to know that will happen. In normal circumstances you'd reach out to the recipient and let them know to claim it, but there's no way to do that here.
Most recent TTM: Macklemore, Jay Leno, Eric Stonestreet
Favorite TTM success: Michael Phelps
Favorite IP success: Barack Obama
ntranger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ntranger »

I sent a Funko pop to Betty, in November. It was showed delivered, and I included postage with tracking for return, but the tracking number is still showing not sent. some people have had quick turn around, not sure how long this will take, but I'm quite excited to get it back. :)
Fireworks1082
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Fireworks1082 »

ntranger wrote:I sent a Funko pop to Betty, in November. It was showed delivered, and I included postage with tracking for return, but the tracking number is still showing not sent. some people have had quick turn around, not sure how long this will take, but I'm quite excited to get it back. :)
I sent twice, the first time for me was a super quick turn around. The second time I mailed on behalf of my Grandmother and it took MONTHS longer, I had actually thought it wasn't coming back. But she is getting older and seems to at least eventually get to everyone so I'm sure you'll get yours back.
Favorite Autographs Received TTM: Aron Tager (Dr. Vink from Are You Afraid of the Dark), Channing Tatum, Lana Parrilla, Josh Dallas, Wes Craven, Brett Dalton, Phillip P Keene, Finn Wittrock, Hayley Atwell, Ed Asner, Joe Turkel, John Carroll Lynch, Chris Renaud, Rainn Wilson

Most Wanted: Chris Evans, Cast of American Horror Story