red carpets

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
monalisa77
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

red carpets

Post by monalisa77 »

i did a search but couldnt find anything. how do people organize their stuff to get signed for red carpets? when im on my own its impossible to find any when the celebs arrive, if i do its purely by luck. i have mostly cast cards from tv shows and photos. i was thinking of using paper clips to seperate them but it doesnt solve the issue of trying to find them quickly lol
In persons success- Robbie W, Ant & Dec, Simon Cowell. Danny Dyer & Kellie bright, Peter Davidson, Rob Brydon, the nolans, brandon flowers
GraphCollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: red carpets

Post by GraphCollector »

monalisa77 wrote:i did a search but couldnt find anything. how do people organize their stuff to get signed for red carpets? when im on my own its impossible to find any when the celebs arrive, if i do its purely by luck. i have mostly cast cards from tv shows and photos. i was thinking of using paper clips to seperate them but it doesnt solve the issue of trying to find them quickly lol
If taking pics, keep them in an envelope folder, put them alphabetically so you know roughly where to grab out of the pile of pics, if you want for example Cher, top of the pile, Kylie Minogue, middle and Sharon Stone, bottom. Easy.

Practice makes perfect!