Broadway Stage Door Questions

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
wintersoldier
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Broadway Stage Door Questions

Post by wintersoldier »

Hey, guys, I recently watched Hamilton in SF (it was awesome if you were wondering) and I got the idea to send my favourite cast member a letter. The thing is, I met him afterwards and got to talk to him a bit, but completely forgot to ask him the questions I wanted to. So I wrote them in the letter along with some other compliments and stuff (you know) and asked for him to write back (subtly but distinctly). I mailed it to the Orpheum Theatre stage door...

1) So, does the stage door have like a mailbox or something, I'm so confused lol. I saw some feedbacks for the Orpheum where they mailed it to the stage door with the specific separate address for it and got stuff back, so I used that address. It's not the address of the theatre itself.
2) Also, what are the chances that he'll write back? He's very low-profile and not famous or anything, like this is his Broadway debut, therefore I don't think he'll have many people writing him fanmail. Also, he's suuuuuper nice, and I mentioned in the letter that I met him, but forgot to ask him the questions.

Thanks as always!
Dancinggirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Broadway Stage Door Questions

Post by Dancinggirl1 »

There will ALWAYS be students (dancingirl2), but I AM THE TEACHER!   ;-)