Just need a little help for my letter.

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Nouky
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Just need a little help for my letter.

Post by Nouky »

Hello.

I am a French, so I think I made mistakes on my letter, so maybe someone could take the time and help me :

Dear (name of the artist)

My name is **** and I come from France, I am writing to you because I am huge fan of your work as an actor as much as a narrator.

I have discovered your work some years ago, I have studied a lot of Shakespeare's play in my English literature class, someone has bringing up the film "*****" and I loved it! I appreciated your performance as "****", so I wanted to see your other projects, since this one I never been disappointed.

What a surprise of your interpretation of "****" a dreadful character, that was really well interpreted and very representative from the character of the book. I have a special interest for "****" (unfortunately there was no season 2) I really liked the fact to see the view through the medical staff eyes and not only centralised on the soldiers) I found it really interesting, and the character of "***" brings up some humour and he is finally shows as a nice and touching man.

As I have said before, I like your work as a narrator, you can make interesting each characters and everyone is well played/interpreted, even the female voices are perfect (it's good to hear male narrator who don't give them a very acute voice), it allows us to be directly immerged into the story and completes the book already well-written.

I think my favourite story is "****** *******" I was really captivated by the story of the Duchess, the accent of "*****" is not a cliché and it was so funny to hear some french words in her conversation - I have got a question for you -How could you do a perfect accent for "*****"? -

I have become attached to the characters and we cannot be bored because we really feel like seeing them (I mean we can imagine them) and the story takes us back to Georgian Era. I was so disappointed that I have already finished it and having to go back to the reality.

I don't know how to finish the letter, what's the difference between "Faithfully" and "Sincerly Yours"

Hope someone could help me!

Thank you! :lol:
wintersoldier
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Just need a little help for my letter.

Post by wintersoldier »

Hullo! I just copied and pasted what you have with my modifications below: (Also, I would include that you're from France, just so he knows)

Dear (name of the artist)

My name is **** and I come from France, I am writing to you because I am a huge fan of your work as an actor as well as a narrator.

I discovered your work some years ago, and as I have studied a lot of Shakespeare's plays in my English literature class, when someone brought up the film "*****", I watched it and I loved it! I appreciated your performance as "****", so I wanted to see your other projects since this film did not disappoint.

I was surprised by your interpretation of "****", who was a dreadful character, but really well interpreted and very close to the character of the book. I have a special interest for "****" (unfortunately there was no season 2). I really liked seeing the view through the medical staff eyes and that it was not only centralised on the soldiers. I found it really interesting, and the character of "***" brings up some humour and he is finally shown as a nice and touching man.

As I have said before, I like your work as a narrator, you can make each character interesting and well played/interpreted. Even the female voices are perfect (it's good to hear male narrator who doesn't give them a very cute voice), it allows us to be directly immersed into the story and completes the book already well-written.

I think my favourite story is "****** *******" I was really captivated by the story of the Duchess, the accent of "*****" is not a cliché and it was so funny to hear some French words in her conversation - I have got a question for you -How could you do a perfect accent for "*****"? -

I have become attached to the characters and cannot be bored because I really feel like seeing them (I mean we can imagine them) and the story takes me back to Georgian Era. I was so disappointed to find that I had finished it and had to go back to the reality.