Thomas Sangster Success???

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
lajada011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Thomas Sangster Success???

Post by lajada011 »

Hi there. I'm new in this website and I like it a lot. I wanted to know if somebody has gotten an autograph success with Thomas Sangster (from Phineas and Ferb, The Last Legion, Love Actually, Nanny McPhee...)

I'm about to send him a letter with a picture of him but I don't know if I will get a reply since I'm from a very far away island (Puerto Rico) and since the letter is going to United Kingdom...

Also, I should add a 'Do Not Bend' to the envelope, right?
-lajada011

------------------------------

Sent: -None-
Successes: Thomas Sangster (Sent: November 6, 2008. Recieved: January 10, 2010)
Waiting On: -None-
Ready To Send: Teppei Koike
Autographs I want: Jack Black, George Lopez, and Teppei Koike (which will be HARD to get!).
Autographs I NEED: The above three xD
Favorites: Thomas Sangster (the only one I have at the moment :P)
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Thomas Sangster Success???

Post by x hayley x »

Yes there have been lots of successes from him :) Check out his fanmail.biz page: http://www.fanmail.biz/45627.html
As long as you pay for the postage then you have a very good chance of getting a success yourself :)
Yes it's best to write 'do not bend' as you are sending a picture.
Good luck!
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks