writing a celebrity in care of an agency

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
davecatz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

writing a celebrity in care of an agency

Post by davecatz »

Hello.
Could someone pleas tell me if you write a celebrity in care of an agency is the star likely to see it? Also is there a better chance of getting an autograph photo if you send money, say $10. with your s.a.s.e. ? Pleas help if you can. Thanks!
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: writing a celebrity in care of an agency

Post by BossC »

Most stars have mail sent to an agency-to protect there privacy plus a host of other reasons. I would say the amount of mail received dictates if the Star receives your letter but I will say this to the normal way to send fan mail.

BossC
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: writing a celebrity in care of an agency

Post by Hartster »

Sending money does not help. Remember, sending anything unsolicited means they have no obligation to return it. Don't send money unless they specifically ask for it.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/