Wating for a response

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
GasCan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Wating for a response

Post by GasCan »

Hello

it is nearly a year ago that I wrote a letters to the following celebs, but until now I got no reply.

Taylor Swift
Big Machine Records
1219 16th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37212-2901
USA

Olivia Wilde
Hamilton Hodell
20 Golden Square
London
W1F 9JL
UK

Chloe Bennet
""Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Season 4""
The Walt Disney Company
1048 Grand Central Avenue
MC 8292
Glendale, CA 91201
USA

Elizabeth Henstridge
""Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Season 4""
The Walt Disney Company
1048 Grand Central Avenue
MC 8292
Glendale, CA 91201
USA

Kate Beckinsale
Media Talent Group
9200 Sunset Blvd.
Suite 550
West Hollywood, CA 90069
UK

Daniela Ruah
""NCIS: Los Angeles""
Paramount Studios
5555 Melrose Avenue
Building 213, Suite 220
Los Angeles, CA 90038

Megan Fox
ICM Partners
10250 Constellation Blvd
9th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90067-6209
Die Vereinigten Staaten

Scarlett Johansson
Bailey Brand Management, Inc.
1017 Ocean Avenue
Suite G
Santa Monica, CA 90403
Die Vereinigten Staaten

Gal Gadot
Untitled Entertainment
350 S. Beverly Dr.
Suite 200
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Do you think, that they will answer or should I try it again? What is the best way to get answer from them?
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wating for a response

Post by BossC »

Elizabeth and Daniela can take a while so be patient.

You chose some top celebrities and they are hard to get. You might look for others to write.

BossC
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

yeah, you chose some celebs that may not even sign your mail.
So in the end, you may get some, but you won't get them all. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Morphendil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphendil »

dancingirl1 wrote:yeah, you chose some celebs that may not even sign your mail.
So in the end, you may get some, but you won't get them all. {up}

yeah so whats your point????? Thats the same with everybody who sends stuff off... idiot
Current Autographs collected: jimmy saville. Rolf Harris. Lena Headey, Peter Dinklage, Brian Warner, Franz Ferdinand, Karl Pilkington, George A Romero, Summer Glau, Juliet Landau, Paul Freeman, I love dicks Sibel Kekilli, Antony Head, John Hurt, Carey Mulligan, Ken Dodd. Duncan Jones, Bryan Cranston (PP), Judi Dench, Wes Craven, Natalie Dormer, Stephen Merchant, Anne Hathaway (pp), Sigourney Weaver, Carrie Henn, Neve Campbell, Rose Leslie, billy fartpants Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Betty bum kicker Richard O'Brien

Fingers crossed for: Terry Wogan fake wonton billy wonks Jay Baruchel, Lucy Liu, Maisie Williams, Gemma Chan, Nicole Kidman, Gwendoline Christie, Mel Brooks, Chloë Grace Moretz
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Morphendil wrote:yeah so whats your point????? Thats the same with everybody who sends stuff off... idiot
Actually it isn't. Some stars are very quick at replying back to fanmail. You just need to know who does quick and who doesn't. If you send to people like Angelina Jolie vs someone like Tara Strong, they are is a huge chance they won't see it.

But my reply wasn't to you hahaha!!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters