John Astin

peterslawford
$10 gift certificate winner

John Astin

Post by peterslawford »

Has anyone had a success with this new Maryland address that's in the database for John Astin?

John Astin
3801 Canterbury Rd
Baltimore, MD 21218-2370
USA

It appears to be his home address and it seems to check out as the address is right across the street from Johns Hopkins University (where he appears to be teaching recently), but I would think that there would have been a success by now if that was the case. I'll probably be sending a request either way, but I'm just curious!
TTM: Ann Blyth, Eva Marie Saint, Debbie Reynolds, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Shirley MacLaine, Mary Carlisle, Barbara Eden, Don Murray, Gena Rowlands, Doris Day, Jane Powell, Nehemiah Persoff, Kathryn Grant-Crosby, Betty White, Dewey Martin, Dick Van Dyke, Marsha Hunt, Arlene Dahl
In Person: William Shatner, Robert Wagner, Diahann Carroll, Russ Tamblyn, Britt Ekland, George Chakiris
Purchased: Esther Williams, Russ Tamblyn, Julie Adams, Julie Newmar, Tyrone Power, Joan Fontaine
Waiting For: Sidney Poitier, Mia Farrow, Priscilla Presley, John Astin, Joanne Woodward, Earl Holliman, Shelley Fabares, Yvette Mimieux
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: John Astin

Post by Annataz »

I sent something in 2012 but i never got any reply, i used the address in database :/
peterslawford

Post by peterslawford »

Mj0r wrote:I sent something in 2012 but i never got any reply, i used the address in database :/
Did you send to the address I listed? It looks like it was changed fairly recently I thought, and the Maryland address was his new one. Either way I sent him a letter to that address back in March and still haven't gotten a reply. :cry:
TTM: Ann Blyth, Eva Marie Saint, Debbie Reynolds, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Shirley MacLaine, Mary Carlisle, Barbara Eden, Don Murray, Gena Rowlands, Doris Day, Jane Powell, Nehemiah Persoff, Kathryn Grant-Crosby, Betty White, Dewey Martin, Dick Van Dyke, Marsha Hunt, Arlene Dahl
In Person: William Shatner, Robert Wagner, Diahann Carroll, Russ Tamblyn, Britt Ekland, George Chakiris
Purchased: Esther Williams, Russ Tamblyn, Julie Adams, Julie Newmar, Tyrone Power, Joan Fontaine
Waiting For: Sidney Poitier, Mia Farrow, Priscilla Presley, John Astin, Joanne Woodward, Earl Holliman, Shelley Fabares, Yvette Mimieux
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

peterslawford wrote:
Mj0r wrote:I sent something in 2012 but i never got any reply, i used the address in database :/
Did you send to the address I listed? It looks like it was changed fairly recently I thought, and the Maryland address was his new one. Either way I sent him a letter to that address back in March and still haven't gotten a reply. :cry:
I don't remember which address i used but it was the address on database.